Thread: Facebook to introduce 'Trusted Friends' feature, for password recovery

Facebook to introduce 'Trusted Friends' feature, for password recovery

i was just browsing trough whsn i found out this feature is under teston by facebook apparently this method is for those who unable to take benifit of the existing technique the method will permit a user to choose among three or five friend that they're secret will assist out in trouble times. Then, should you lost your password, Facebook can gives recovery codes to that frined that you have selected , and they be able to hand 'em over to you to get you trough to unlock stuff. According to Facebook, it's similer giving a house key to your friends while you go on tour ." The only problem ? Friends aren't friends forever, and infact BFFs can morph into WEEs given the right suituation so choose intelligently so what you guys feels about this i would really like to know about this please comment on this

Re: Facebook to introduce 'Trusted Friends' feature, for password recovery

look like great ,and iy is actually active from pass few months.however I actually think this is better then, security question technique . As most of the times people dont remember or say not at all remembers their security answers as well .

so that means if you add your girlfriend further more after that there's a break up, she can actually screw you up. and ever body know how devastation on men as a woman can be its lie a Double edged sword though a weird and complex feature. great thoughts , however one required to select carefully.

Well what I familer with here is you don't required to make decision at the moment .. You have to make decision these trusted friends while you click on Forgot password or else something similar that in Facebook . after that it provide list of your friends as well as after that you can select which are nearer to you at that time or say easy to find/ locate

odd and stupid stuff at best. People basically make use of facebook to contact friends now if account is locked thet is no way he's gonna contact with teh friend. each one has few friends which we see daily or else are on Call base . so that is simple and great I think . I have already faced it it so I am familier with .. I got the call for assist from my friends. As soon I picked up call he asked are you in front of comp or not. It was funny but very helpfull

sorry i didnt impressed with this feature as I don't belive on other or "friends".

I trust on myself. So will like to depend on the on security qurry and/or handset verification.

yeah i agree with you infact Security question together with forgot password method is just more than enough for me. no need of this special feature thanks .