Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-11-2011

Inconsistent mail position in the New mail view mode of Opera 11.60

The "unexpanded" view mode of the browser as I can see that the new message viewing in the opera browser is simply not good at all, that?s what I want to say here. The upper border of the message does gets disappeared and also the full windows height is also not good at all, that?s what I am saying here, so what is your take on the same do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the help from your side.
Old 13-11-2011

Re: Inconsistent mail position in the New mail view mode of Opera 11.60

Ok that?s a good bug that you have made me explain here that?s what I want to say here, so if you all have something else to make me explain then do specify the same. as it will be a good posts for the collection of the bugs in the browser, that?s what I am saying here.
Old 13-11-2011

Why don?t you have a chat with the developers of the browser about the said issue and they will revert back to you all guys about the same, so that?s what I want to say here. I think so they are the best persons in this situation to answer out the query for you, that?s the solution that I can give you here at this moment of time. So do implement it accordingly and that?s the solution I can give you here accordingly.
Old 13-11-2011

Yes we know about that and there is an update launched accordingly over the same and hence I feel that should be implemented accordingly that?s what I am saying here. so do check out for the updates in your browser and that will help you to some extent, that?s what I want to say here.
Old 13-11-2011

See with the possible update that has come up all I can see that the default mail view issue hasn?t been fixed yet and hence to comment anything about the issue is a very difficult thing that?s what I can say here, so that?s why a issue has being made about the said topic and we have to tackle it accordingly. I haven?t sued opera 12 but still opera 11.6 does have a lot of issue and it should be looked upon accordingly that?s what I can say here. so do watch out for the same.
Old 13-11-2011

Yes I will be switching to the opera 12 and checking if the said issue exists there as well and in case if it exists I will make sure that I will do report to you all guys, anyways thanks for commenting over here.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,