Thread: Unable to read Japanese Kanji with Opera 11.6 and Opera 12

Unable to read Japanese Kanji with Opera 11.6 and Opera 12

I am not able to read the following languages with the browser, so that’s what I am saying here. now I need your help with the same so that’s what I want to say here. I have checked with the different browsers and all of them are working well but it is giving me problem with the opera browser only, so that’s what I am saying here, please do help me with the same I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Unable to read Japanese Kanji with Opera 11.6 and Opera 12

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    I am not able to read the following languages with the browser, so that’s what I am saying here. now I need your help with the same so that’s what I want to say here. I have checked with the different browsers and all of them are working well but it is giving me problem with the opera browser only, so that’s what I am saying here, please do help me with the same I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same, that’s what I want to say here.
    Ok that’s a great thing that you have come up with the bug well what I am saying is that you do report this issue with the developers of the browser and ask them to get the solution that’s what I am saying here. Do report them the issue and ask them to get it solved as soon as possible that’s what you should be doing, I hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

I would say that keep checking up for the updates and see if the bugs are getting fixed after the update that’s what you should be checking it for sure, so do as what I have said here and I am sure that it will be the best method that I can give you at this moment of time that’s it from my side for you.

In case if the fonts were clearly readable for you in the previous versions then I would say that switch to the previous version of the opera and I am sure that you will get the necessary things that you were looking for so that’s the place you should check out accordingly. I mean get to the old browser and then use it accordingly no need to get to the old browser that’s what I am saying here, so I hope the necessary method from my side did help you to some extent, that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopfyt View Post
    In case if the fonts were clearly readable for you in the previous versions then I would say that switch to the previous version of the opera and I am sure that you will get the necessary things that you were looking for so that’s the place you should check out accordingly. I mean get to the old browser and then use it accordingly no need to get to the old browser that’s what I am saying here, so I hope the necessary method from my side did help you to some extent, that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok thanks for the suggestion that you have given over here and I am happy that my suggestion did get a lot of support from you all on the same that’s what I want to say here.

So hope you did understand what I have said here that’s what I want to say here. Anyways I will revert back to you all guys if the said solution from my side does work for me.