Thread: Unable to use Opera unite with Opera 11.6 and Opera 12

Unable to use Opera unite with Opera 11.6 and Opera 12

I cannot use unite after upgrading to 12. I am not able to visit any kind of local pages at all, so if there is anyone who has got a fox for the same, then do share it with me as well. I am dying to make use of the new feature in the browser but I am not able to do it after the update. So I am thinking that I will uninstall the new version of the opera and rather continue with the old Opera 11. That’s what I am thinking of if I don’t get any solution here.

Anyways the main thing is that I need your valuable suggestion from you all on this. Waiting for the help.

Re: Unable to use Opera unite with Opera 11.6 and Opera 12

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    I cannot use unite after upgrading to 12. I am not able to visit any kind of local pages at all, so if there is anyone who has got a fox for the same, then do share it with me as well. I am dying to make use of the new feature in the browser but I am not able to do it after the update. So I am thinking that I will uninstall the new version of the opera and rather continue with the old Opera 11. That’s what I am thinking of if I don’t get any solution here.

Anyways the main thing is that I need your valuable suggestion from you all on this. Waiting for the help.
    Why don’t you report this bug to the opera people about the same and I am sure that they will revert back to you as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. That’s a good thing that you have got the bug and hence your next responsibility is to report the bug to the concerned people and hope that it get fixed as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. so I hope you must have done that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by raghini View Post
    Why don’t you report this bug to the opera people about the same and I am sure that they will revert back to you as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. That’s a good thing that you have got the bug and hence your next responsibility is to report the bug to the concerned people and hope that it get fixed as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. so I hope you must have done that for sure.
    Yes I have done that don’t worry about the same that’s what I want to say here, so you don’t better worry about the same I have taken care of what I want to do and nothing else. That’s what I am saying here.

I just want to know if there is anyone who is facing a similar issue like that of mine then do share it with me that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here.

This particular bug has been fixed with the latest update and hence what I want to say is that do get it updated as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here. With the latest update the core bug has been fixed that’s what I am saying here. So do get it fixed with the latest update that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you. I hope this specified suggestion from my side does help you and in case if it does not then do let me know about it.

Yes I had a talk with the Unite Developer today and to what they have informed me that they have fixed up the issue with the final release of the Opera 11.60. So that means when the opera 11.60 does gets finally released at that time opera unite will also be getting incorporating with the browser that’s what I am saying here.