Thread: Crash fix and core update in Opera 11.60

Crash fix and core update in Opera 11.60

Guys just want to inform you all that the opera has received a new update in the 11.6 versions and that’s a good news. Yes the update will fix up the crashes issues and also update to Core that will allow us to do cool things in a future Dragonfly. One sad thing is that mail crash has not been fixed yet, that’s what I have got to hear recently from the passed on information that was given to me. So that’s what I wanted to say here I hope this information was very much useful for you that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Crash fix and core update in Opera 11.60

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    Guys just want to inform you all that the opera has received a new update in the 11.6 versions and that’s a good news. Yes the update will fix up the crashes issues and also update to Core that will allow us to do cool things in a future Dragonfly. One sad thing is that mail crash has not been fixed yet, that’s what I have got to hear recently from the passed on information that was given to me. So that’s what I wanted to say here I hope this information was very much useful for you that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok that’s a great news that you have shared here and I must say that I am looking forward for this browser as soon as the mail crash bug is also been fixed. So waiting to see how well does it perform there so that’s it from my side. Waiting to hear it from others as if they have got some bugs or not.

My opera 11.6 crashed when I was trying to update the signature of mine in the messaging client at that time the browser did crash a lot that’s what I want to say here.

Anyways I was amazed to see that some people here are talking about the crashes being fixed in the browser and I did not find any kind of sort happening here with the browser. I am using Mac OS 10.6 in my system, so is that the problem with the mac os then do let me know about it.

Gmail is not working in my browser at all that’s what I am saying here, yes I have got the latest one updated and still nothing is working for me, so what would you all advise on the same and if you have some suggestions then share it with me as soon as possible.

The new mail user interface that has come up with the new update it is superb and I did love the interface to full extent that’s what I am saying here.

I have to test it if it is getting crashed or not I will have to recheck about the same that’s what I am saying here. anyways I will let you know about the same if I get cleared out.