Thread: What is the term bounce rate means?

What is the term bounce rate means?

Hi guys I am new bee on all this web jargon so thought to get all the knowledge on it here recently can across this word what does it actually means my research on Google let me know it has some kind of calculation but not sure what and if so how does bounce rate is calculated? I would be really glad if anyone here can help me out of this I would be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: What is the term bounce rate means?

It’s really simple If a visitor approach to your site moreover doesn't go to some other page of the site as well as exits with no clicking link at all, after that bounce rate is calculated and It is calculated as:

Code:
    No. of visitors exiting the page without any clicks or visiting just one page/ total no. of visitors.
    It is suggested to make certain that the bounce rate should be under 40%.

It stand for the percentage of visitors who go into the site plus "bounce" that is leave the site relatively than carry on viewing additional pages within the similar site It depends how efficient is your Site How You can run the content of the pages..

The bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visits or visits in which the person left your site from the entrance (landing) page. The utilization of this meter to measure stay value a high value point out that site entry pages are not pertinent to your company. The more forceful your landing pages, the more visitors will continue on your site plus convert. You can reduce bounce rates couture landing pages to every keyword and ad that. These pages be supposed to give the data and services that were assure in the ad text.

On the word of my information Bounce rate is the metric which illustrate you the percentage of visitors which are visit the sole page and exit inside 5 seconds from your website. There is a formula all the way through which you can locate your websites bounce rate which Bounce rate = Visits that left after one page / Total number of visits.