Thread: Need help about Video embedded VS link?

Need help about Video embedded VS link?

I am here to get some information about the Video embedded vs link. And this is because my client needs to put a video on a page to support a show they are creating. And for that reason can here anyone suggest me that what are the concern of implanting a video vs having a link to the video which is already uploaded on youtube?? And also this he needs only because of he needs that the video to start when a user visits the page except that does not seem like a good thought to me. Please reply me back if here anyone have the good suggestion about this topic.

Re: Need help about Video embedded VS link?

I think that it is really a bad practice to have a start of video playback when a user accesses a page. On the one hand, may have to open a tab in the background and not even look, making it a futile effort. For a second, you might not want to watch a video, so it's rude to assume they will. For a third, which might be watching a video or listening to music, and have their own superimposed on another person is going to be extremely irritating - especially if they are not even looking at your page. For the quarter, which could have problems with the video - for example, in which we work really horrible computer terminals to take as soon as you try to play any video or page using different types of slideshow, carousel or animation. And then there's stuck looking at film through frame by frame, a few seconds at a time, at least one minute before the computer to respond to your click Next. And if your site that has been shown that, most likely never return to it are absolutely tiny.

I can say here that the YouTube is good as another platform for online marketing. I am telling this because you can also do optimization for the video, which may also help you for SEO in Google. In addition, optimization with the right key-words will really help support inside Youtube.

I would like to say here that in terms of whether to create the video on your site or YouTube, you have to believe about the presentation of bandwidth, technology and professionals. From the end of view of professional presentation, it looks better for the video on your own site that you belief a third party service most usually used to show the puppies fall hack skateboards and television programs. But you have to weigh that against the cost of bandwidth to hand out video from your own server, and if you have the technology obtainable to create and embed video in a format that is accessible across different platforms and browsers.

Yes, I am going to agree with your suggestion over here. This is because the autoplay videos annoying, it usually build me exit a page instantly. And also if you are going to do this, then at that time I will say you to not autoplay it.

I am not having much more knowledge about the technical aspects, but still I know you can embed a video from You Tube and it will not auto play. Does embedding a You Tube video use your bandwidth or theirs? Can you here tell me that does embedding a You Tube video use your bandwidth or theirs?? And here I can say that embedding YouTube video would also be a good idea. And also there is a option that video will not mechanically start when the webpage will load. I am telling you this all things because, I also have done that with my blog. Try with this, I am sure that this will help you to implement the video on the YouTube.

I will say here that the video is streamed from YouTube so it uses their bandwidth. And if you want to implant the video and you are not the one who uploaded it to YouTube, then you should ensure occasionally that the video is still in fact up there. That advertisement could obtain it down, YouTube could take it down if the copyright feel right to someone else.

I have also read somewhere that plug-in for the Embedded Video with Link is made for simply embedding videos into a blog post. The videos can be included from external portals like YouTube, Google Video and many other or they can be uploaded to the web server. in addition a equivalent link to the video on the exacting video portal page or a download link to the restricted file can be generated automatically, if demanded.