Thread: Needs some tips on article writing

Needs some tips on article writing

I have just now started content or article writing and I have found that it is taking a lot of time even after getting the content I mean that I have to edit it properly before posting it and a proper editing itself takes times. I want to know some quick and effective steps that I can use for article writing. Is there anyone who has good knowledge about the same and can help me out as well? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Needs some tips on article writing

You just have to follow the below three things and then you will be able to create some good content in short period of time:

• Read: First select the genre that you think you can understand and have a good idea about it. I mean there are a no of them such as fact and fiction, news and comment, blog and print so just check out that which one attracts your or which one makes you feel that will suit your audience and bring a no of views to it.
    • Study: Here you will have to read out the content and the check out the grammar, punctuation and typography and you should have a good idea about all this and you should be able to use the hyphens, en-dashes and em-dashes at proper place etc so you should learn about all these things secondly.
    • Learn: You can try to learn more things that you are interested in I mean that you can search for some content that you find interested and then try to make content on it and for this you will have to do a good research in order to make a good content.

Yes I think that research can really give you good information and you can also try to learn a lot more about all the other things. A true research gives you a lot of information and at the end of the day you will really feel good after writing the content that you have found from your research and if you want to speed up in content writing the you will have to try it out for hours. I mean that without a good practice and habit of content writing you will not be able to make quick contents.

I will like to inform you that there are two types of article writing just look check them below:
    First one is which is made from a true writer by his hard work and research and it takes time to write it as well and it is intended to be read by users and provide them true information regarding the same.
    Second type just involves copy and paste for most of the time and it does not involved much hard work and times as well and they are just made to be spammed and get views and they don’t have very true information most of the time because they are just copy pasted and edited to increase the view and these article don’t take care of what information they are writing.

I have found a no of people who a5re choosing content writing just to put up a website in order to make good money and this is leading people to write the contents in are that they are not familiar with as well and they do not spend money on the quality and on the time as well which then results in poor quality. I have found a no of article that consist junk and not are intended with a feeling that some user might take junk information from their content thinking that it will work help them for what they were searching so I really don’t prefer the method of quick content writing where the content are just useless and waste of time. Such contents just target the keyword that the other user search for their queries but then they just have junk inside and they don’t provide proper information for their queries as well.

Even I have found a lot of junk contents on the site and they are just made for targeting the keyword so that they come up in the search list when a user enter them and they are just made for profit and not for actually helping the user. I have also found that there are many sites that have people that are using content writer software’s for writing quick articles no matter the meaning of the content gets changed they just do the job of copying and then using the content writer software’s and then posting them on the web.