Thread: Getting error "Your request timed out. Please retry the request." on Opera 11.60 beta

Getting error "Your request timed out. Please retry the request." on Opera 11.60 beta

I install this opera web browser onto my desktop pc in last week and as per title mentioned, now it gives error message. When I try to put any web site address on address bar, it gives such error. I need special solutions that avoid such issue. I use it on windows 7. I think this is opera problem because I recently update it to 11.60 beta. What did you think about it? Any suggestions?

Re: Getting error "Your request timed out. Please retry the request." on Opera 11.60 beta

If you are not able to access internet connection due to this error message, I think it happens because you don’t have proper internet setting. In that case, you need to change this opera browser setting to its default stage. There is restore option available onto it. you need ot use this option and check what result arrives onto it.

Re: Getting error "Your request timed out. Please retry the request." on Opera 11.60 beta

I think the opera browser you update is might be not updated properly. Hence this issue arrives onto your browser. My proposal to you first uninstall the existing the Opera from your computer and reboot your windows 7 system. Install that once again to see if the issue happens again or not. This is the best solutions to fix your opera gives request time out error message. Then only you can solve this issue.

You can also try to check the update task onto it instead of doing this re-install task. It works when the browser did not give its 100% to access any special features. Recently opera 12 web browser is being launch on Windows/Linux/Mac system. You can try this opera version onto your windows 7. I would be think that this is best for you to get the advanced features of this opera browser. it comes with such features and in response you can also avoid this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by KirtiPatel View Post
    You can also try to check the update task onto it instead of doing this re-install task. It works when the browser did not give its 100% to access any special features. Recently opera 12 web browser is being launch on Windows/Linux/Mac system. You can try this opera version onto your windows 7. I would be think that this is best for you to get the advanced features of this opera browser. it comes with such features and in response you can also avoid this issue.
    Before doing any complicated task onto this windows 7 system, I would be suggest to you that first check the browser is being compatible with your selected OS or not. If it is not compatible then replace it with the other opera browser. this is best for you. Also check the internet connection is being work well on other installed web browser or not. Most important check it on internet explorer browser. by default windows 7 contains IE. Hence in such connection issue cases, IE describe that the problem is in the opera browser or actual internet connection can’t work.

Yesterday I update this opera browser version to 11.60 and today morning I try to open animeviews site for special reason. Then I see the same "Your request timed out. Please retry the request" error message in different format. There is few tools and contents present onto it but the message always come when I try to search any content otno it. is it browser bug or the connection problem or site is inbuilt in that way. I need some guidance that will describe the actual things behind it and its appropriate solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffigan View Post
    Yesterday I update this opera browser version to 11.60 and today morning I try to open animeviews site for special reason. Then I see the same "Your request timed out. Please retry the request" error message in different format. There is few tools and contents present onto it but the message always come when I try to search any content otno it. is it browser bug or the connection problem or site is inbuilt in that way. I need some guidance that will describe the actual things behind it and its appropriate solutions.
    I also try this web site and finally I realize that this site is being designed in that way. There are so many such site present on the internet that gives such error messages in natural text format. You need to avoid this site and try to access alternative site for doing similar kind of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffigan View Post
    Yesterday I update this opera browser version to 11.60 and today morning I try to open animeviews site for special reason. Then I see the same "Your request timed out. Please retry the request" error message in different format. There is few tools and contents present onto it but the message always come when I try to search any content onto it. is it browser bug or the connection problem or site is inbuilt in that way. I need some guidance that will describe the actual things behind it and its appropriate solutions.
    The error message conditions you mentioned is same thing happens on IE9 and Opera 11.52 too. Hence I don’t think so that this is opera browser issue. Also the internet connection doesn’t give such error message in such fashion on any browser. I think its site bug or something else with it. You need to either avoid this site or contact the site manufacturer or developer. They provide you more details about it. Hence try this thing and check what result arrives onto your opera browser.

If you still have more doubts about this issue, you can contact to the opera official site expert person. They provide you guidance about it. This is best and most useful way to fix issue. We don’t have much do onto that solution if the site is already being designed in such fashion.