Thread: Visual Aid for Mouse gesture is Missing in opera 12 alpha build

Visual Aid for Mouse gesture is Missing in opera 12 alpha build

Have you guys used the newer version of opera that’s the alpha build as i was using the browser yesterday and have noticed one thing as the visual indicator/help for mouse gestures does not work with this version, is there anybody over here having same performance with the browser or i am the only victim with this trouble? Any suggestion rather thoughts regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Visual Aid for Mouse gesture is Missing in opera 12 alpha build

dude, this is not the only problem that you have gotten with this newer alpha build, but there are numerous problems with this version rather it would be better if you just consider it as testing purpose otherwise you’ll always get different errors with the browsers. In fact they have launched it for the testing purpose only by the end users to know what errors they are getting with the browser so that they can make suitable changes in the browser. But as a recommendation i would say you should try to make use of firefox browser over here, because all the newer version are good and you’ll be amaze for sure after using it. They have added quite good enhancement for the texture flash based content and which is the promise made by this opera 12, lets see when we are about to get that.

i think you must be having same problem with the browser build you have installed because see i have installed 1139 build in my Linux and the feature that you are expecting from the browser is working perfectly with me, thus you should make sure whether it is really not working or you have turned it off? To enable this gesture in your browser you need to follow the below mentioned steps,

• - First of all select “settings”

• - Then select “preference” option from the given menu

• - In that you need to select “advance” option which will let available the “Shortcuts”

• - As you reach over here you just need to check or uncheck “Enable mouse gestures” for enable and disable it.

If you want to check this thing with your browser i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit this LINK as they have mentioned the same thing with the help of video.

i have checked the thing that you have mentioned over here but still nothing happens, as I checked the option is still checked, then unticked and ticked back on. The visual aid is not shown in alpha 1116, any more suggestion?

i am agree with the above user as for further information regarding the mouse gesture i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned.

As from here you’ll get information regarding all the functions and the shortcuts regarding the mouse gesture. And as you have mentioned that you have checked the same thing but still i would say you should try to get it uninstall once from your machine and then get it reinstalled and then see whether you are getting the same performance or what? And if possible don’t install it from the same setup rather it would be better to download the browser again from their official website that’s opera.com.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to make use another browser rather than this one because i think this browser seems to be untested properly, thus it would be better to make use of another until it the final version gets released.

i am also having the same opinion as the above user like you should make use of another browser, and see if you have used the google chrome then you can have very good news as they have again comes up with their newer version with all the fixes to the bugs which were presented in their previous versions. Thus i would say you should try to make use of that one.

When i was searching about the same i came to know about the thread i have mentioned over here as they have discussed very good about the alpha build and you’ll get information about this newer google chrome as well from here only.

after seeing that i was quite amazed about the google’s newer version but still they haven’t mentioned any downloading LINK for the same, where can i download it? And thanks for the above suggestions as well.

you can get the newer version from here. And see i have mentioned some of the good feature of the browser so that you can have proper idea about the same.

features:

• immediate to start up
    • Loads web pages in a break
    • Runs web applications quicker than ever yet
    • intended for competence and easiness to make use of
    • look for and navigate to web pages from the identical box
    • position and put in order tabs however you wish
    • obtain to your favorite websites by means of just a click, from the thumbnails of your mainly tripped sites in the fresh Tab page
    • newer themes to insert gladness to your browser