Thread: Recently renewed website runs very slow in Opera 12.00 Alpha Build 1116

Recently renewed website runs very slow in Opera 12.00 Alpha Build 1116

Hi, i was just testing the browser that i have mentioned in the title, and i become aware certain facts as Recently renewed websites gets very poor response with this browser and sometimes being the most irresponsive. No doubt i have tested the same thing on other browsers as well, and they opens it very quickly rather it runs quite good. Is there anybody having the same problem with this browser, because i am sure as this could be the universal problem for sure, and i should not be the only victim. Anyways it would be better if you people share your experience with this browser.

Re: Recently renewed website runs very slow in Opera 12.00 Alpha Build 1116

Yeah you are right as the browser behaves quite sluggish sometimes, in fact with compare to other browser this one is awful. I am quite fascinated with the firefox since 3.0, thus i used to use the same browser but have tried almost every browser and this one is the most awful i have ever seen yet. according to my personal opinion i would say still there are too many bugs are there in the browser that they need to fix, and after all if you observes its title you can see that they have given it as Alpha Build so off course this one is just testing purpose only so that they can have idea about further enhancement in the browser.

i am completely disagree with you guys, because I’d say there say there are couple of fully textured flash based website which opens quite good in opera 12 rather then other browser.

Maybe opera 12 supports additional flash gadgets on the display than chrome or may be other browsers does, isn’t it?

- Exactly i am having the same opinion as see some of the sites are opening very quickly with this browser rather some of them opens very sluggishly. See when i was testing the same thing with “gamesvillage.it” the browser was almost unresponsive at all where as other browsers opens it perfectly without any problems. it come into view like that all the objects in the top page unhurried opera down to hell and it sucks tons of CPU cycles as well, google chrome in its place in this page performs to a large extent better, and is decorously serviceable.

Though all the thing that you have mentioned guys is perfect but still there are several fixes as well that they have made over here with this version and they are working for more potentiality of the browser. I have mentioned some of the important fixes with this newer alpha build.

• - Fixed crash when closing tabs with "dimmed" dialogs

• - Improved flash rendering on Mac

• - Fixed ex value parsing on Mac, fixes a lot of odd mistakes where things go absent on websites like reddit

• - Several updates to blocklists

• - Blocking exercising of 3D hardware acceleration (WebGL) on Intel GMA 3000 (bad performance)

• - Blocking exercising hardware acceleration on NVIDIA Quadro NVS (awful performance)

this is not the only height rather i have tried the “Pizza Hut website” as well which is also not companionable with Opera 12 alpha build.

I have had this trouble for weeks and just now resolute to criticize to their webmaster and post it here. On the Pizza Hut ordering website, you have the alternative of modernize your order by clicking the Update link beneath the number of items you have previously ordered. With supplementary other web browsers, every link working flawlessly.

i am not sure about the browser you are talking about but still, Attention Google Chrome users! Google has advanced its web browser Chrome's steady version to 15.0.874.102 for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome Frame as well. As after downloading the software i became aware about some really great improvements in Chrome 15 including a fresh Tab page. and with this version you can have some security fixes such as,

• URL bar spoof in history handling.

• Avoid stripping whitespace at the ending of download filenames.

• XSS in appcache internals page.

• Race condition in worker process initialization.

• keep away from redirect to chrome scheme URIs.

• Do not allow as a HTTP header delimiter.

As far as my opinion is concern i would say we should make use of our own convenient browsers and until the one we are expecting gets perfectly ready to use.