Thread: Login to Gmail is very slow on Opera 11.60 Beta

Login to Gmail is very slow on Opera 11.60 Beta

After updating to this new version of opera I am getting problem with my Gmail. I can access other webclients and able to login perfectly but when I try Gmail, the login process take much time. Sometimes it is extremely slow to login and it is very annoying. I don’t know what kind of issue is this. I haven’t noticed this kind of issue anywhere.

Re: Login to Gmail is very slow on Opera 11.60 Beta

For me, Gmail lately (several weeks) is also very slow. Loading my Gmail account takes longer, and open emails (emails that are mostly consist of multiple messages), it takes really long time. I use Chrome and this was standard until a few weeks back excellent. Gmail is also slow in IE. I have already removed the Buzz, on the advice of someone, but this has unfortunately removed.

I occupy Opera since version 5 that several years ago, Gmail account and never brought me problems in the visualization, like 3 months ago that I am occupying the version of Opera 10 Alpha, and I have not had any problems. Occupying the advanced view, as 2 days occupying the basic HTML view just because it was occupying a lot of broadband by downloads.

I recently had a strange problem that does not charge any browser and while searching for a solution, I installed works smoothly and I was able to navigate through the mail as with any other browser. It will be custom, but not quite like me. Now that I've fixed everything I still get up and running, but fell into disuse.

I confirm that XP with SP3 in Opera with Gmail works perfectly. It is logical to infer from this that if a mistake does not work on the equipment covered. To me the problem I had, which incidentally was caused by a virus, was not carrying any of the browsers installed on your computer. The solution was to reinstall and now they all work normally.

I went through the same thing and were not compatible. In the end I deleted all preferences, and finally reinstalled Opera works perfectly.

I've been there before, then with 9.50 beta. Do not remember exactly but it says to me that I was messing with it I went to Tools> Preferences> Advanced tab> content. State installed java (sun java-6) and flash plug-in non-free. I "cookies accept" enabled, since it works great!

Looks like Google still thinks of everything, in fact, for its Gmail it provides a basic HTML for users with low speed Internet connection. This simplified version does not include all the features of Gmail, however, the basic functions are there. If you have a slow connection, you can take several minutes to appear to the home page of your Gmail account. But using the simplified version is faster loading and your connection will not be a handicap.

We also use GMAIL via Free Wifi and we have exactly the same problem! This is also quite frustrating not being able to read our mail. Note that messages on laposte.net work well. We tried the HTML version of GMAIL which is supposed to be faster but the problem is the same.

Section Gmail Labs has a new preview function of the inbox. It is aimed at those who access their mail with a web connection very slow. Between the times we identified and when the full page of the inbox of Gmail is loaded and displayed, the user will be presented with the last ten messages in a view no frills. With an ADSL connection appearance is fleeting, but in other circumstances it can afford to cancel the shipment if no new mail has arrived. At the same time it seems that the Gmail code indicates the arrival of future functions, such as "Magic Inbox" or "Ice Inbox". The idea is to give priority in the Inbox to display letters coming from people close or regular contact. Another function guessed that you can sort messages by priority.

If it is strange, yes. I've been using Gmail with Opera since it was first offered POP service and have never seen anything like that. Try deleting your email account in Opera and create it again.