Thread: New Mail UI support in Opera 11.60 build 1139 Beta

New Mail UI support in Opera 11.60 build 1139 Beta

On all previous versions of opera the Mail UI was very much annoying to me. However now everything has changed. If you put Opera to have the list as well as messages on right, the list will be within 2 line form. Additionally, they currently group messages by date, much similar to History does. Furthermore the View menu is currently a palette, very much prettier, and the entire thing has been organized up.

Rajni Guest

Re: New Mail UI support in Opera 11.60 build 1139 Beta

In simple words we can say that Opera 11.60 is the same as Opera 12 but without hardware acceleration, the idea is that users can use today for many of the advances that will be included in Opera 12. Among the improvements that have been built into Opera 11.60 which will appeal to most users is the new interface for your mail client, which is now much more customizable to include new options to group emails by various criteria.

This version also introduces support for "Custom Scheme and Content Handlers" module of HTML5 which allows sites to declare voluntarily to manage a custom protocol. When a user clicks on a link prefixed with the protocol, Opera is able to offer him the services of the site.

Opera Software has launched a new web-based email service called My Opera Mail. This webmail system designed by Opera works well on mobile devices, tablet and desktop PCs. My Opera Mail includes features found in some email providers Fastmail.fm, acquired last year by Opera. Starting today, then, users have a My Opera, Opera Link, Opera or United will have access to the new e-mail service to obtain an email address of tipo@myopera, once entered their login credentials. This is the first public release of the service; other features will be added at the end of the beta period. "Most of the My Opera mail was written in AJAX to exploit modern browsers and speed up the whole browsing experience."

Like Gmail, My Opera Mail allows you to group all the messages in a thread (conversation) in a single page. Webmail includes a spam filter, and provides several themes to customize the interface. It is still a folder management, support for HTML in messages and a "control panel" where all settings are enclosed.

The latest Featherweight UI HAS had gotten a number of additional tweaks, the address bar particularly. Opera 11.60 as well makes it Easier to administer bookmarks in accept a somewhat average aspect in the middle of browsers, the tiny star icon within the address box to bookmark / un-bookmark a page. If you make use of Opera for its numerous integrated tools, Opera 11.60 HAS a quantity of goodies meant for you too, the email client HAS gotten a main refurbish. The explain adapted for wider screens Has Been, the email list currently includes the subject as well as the sender, on 2 dissimilar lines and you can group messages by more than a few criterion.