Thread: No universal drag and drop support in Opera 12

No universal drag and drop support in Opera 12

I have found that there is no universal drag and drop facility in the web browser and hence I want to know if I would be able to do that do let me know about the same, I just want to request the developers of the browser to implement the same that’s what I am saying here. so I think this should be implemented for sure. So what do you all have to say about the same waiting for the replies from your side.

Re: No universal drag and drop support in Opera 12

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    I have found that there is no universal drag and drop facility in the web browser and hence I want to know if I would be able to do that do let me know about the same, I just want to request the developers of the browser to implement the same that’s what I am saying here. so I think this should be implemented for sure. So what do you all have to say about the same waiting for the replies from your side.
    Yes this particular feature is not there in the browser and yes I can understand that that’s what I want to say here, so what I want to say is that wait for some days till the update comes up and hence I think that this will be implemented accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    Do have a chat with the opera developers about the same issue and I am sure that they will let you know about the same and hence that’s what I want to say here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here tahts what you should be doing.

They are the best persons in this situation to answer out the query for you that’s what I am saying here.

I did have a chat with them about the said issue and what they have said that they are looking at the said issue and soon will be coming up with the solution that’s what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.