Thread: Windows minimize/maximize/close buttons appear over toolbar while using Opera 12 themes

Windows minimize/maximize/close buttons appear over toolbar while using Opera 12 themes

With the new themes that has been released by the opera 12 what I want to say is that it has some kind of performance issue in it first of all when using their opera 12 themes it stars giving me errors and also one more thing that I would like to add here is that when I use the themes then the minimize/maximize/close buttons of windows come over the toolbar buttons and all of them does look messy, that’s the bug that I first noticed and hence I want to report this issue to you accordingly so do have a look at the same that’s what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here, so if there is anyone who has come across a fix for this issue then do let me know about it that would be better for me that’s what I can say here. so do give me some updates about the same waiting to hear it from you on the same.

Re: Windows minimize/maximize/close buttons appear over toolbar while using Opera 12 themes

Seems to me as a bug wait till a update comes for it to get out of such kind of issue that’s what I am saying here. so do have some patience about it and I am sure that the developers will be taking a look at this issue as well, so that’s what I want to say here, I hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Windows minimize/maximize/close buttons appear over toolbar while using Opera 12 themes

Yes I think so the bug is same as that of the minimizing and maximizing windows. That’s what I think would be the possibility here, that’s what I am saying here. just try disabling the hardware acceleration option that is there in the browser and then see if the same is working well with the browser or not, that’s what it should be seen, so do think over the same and let me know if the issue is fixed or not. That’s what you should be looking at. Do revert me back if the issue is solved for you or not.

I am waiting to hear it from you about the same do reply ok.

Dude that’s a different thing for sure there you are talking about the minimize/maximize/close button not appearing here we are talking about the icons getting replaced with the toolbars anyways just want to inform you that I have tried with the same method and that did not work for me at all. So I would be happy if you can give me some solutions for the same then that would be better for me that’s what I can say here. Anyways I would be happy to hear if there is some fix developed for the issue that would be better for sure.

It is better to report this issue to the opera people about the said issue and I am sure they would have a close look at the said and I am sure that you will not be disappointed with the response that they give you. So do watch out for the said solution from my side and do revert me back as if what was the response from their side about the same.

I haven’t updated yet however after reading the articles that you have written I don’t think of going with the update at all, that’s what I want to say here. however after the update if nothing is improving then whats the need for the update.

So I am better with the current update that I am having right now, that’s all I have to say here.