Thread: Opera 11.60 crashes while editing the signature

Opera 11.60 crashes while editing the signature

Hello friends I have recently installed Opera 11.60 in my computer and after that It has started giving me problems. Now whenever I try to edit the signature in mails at that time opera crashes. I am using mac OS X Snow Leopard. Is there any way to fix this issue then please let me know.

Re: Opera 11.60 crashes while editing the signature

As you have said that while editing the signature in your emails using opera you are facing problem and that is why I would like tell you that you should first try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies from opera and after clearing that your problem might get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you to try to fix this issue by clearing the cache and cookies from the opera. Many times by clearing the cache and cookies in the browser we can get rid of this type of issues. If you want to clear the cache and cookies from the opera then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open the opera browser in your computer and after opening the Opera in your computer you have to select the Tools option. Now after selecting the Tools option you have to select the Delete Private Data option. Now after that you have to click on the detailed option and after that select Delete all cookies, Delete temporary cookies and Delete entire cache option and then you need to click on the delete option and then you have to close the opera browser and after that you have to open the browser again and after that check whether same problem is happening again or not.

I think by trying above solution your problem will get solved.

If you have added your email account in the opera mail client then I think you should delete your email account from the opera mail client and after that you have to restart the browser and after restarting the browser you have to add the email account again and after adding the email account again you have to try to edit the signature again and then check whether same problem is coming or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

After reading your problem I have tried to find the solution on the internet and after doing some research on the internet I have find one solution to get around this issue. You have to opera folder and after that you have to open the mail folder from there and then you will find one text file. You can edit the signature from this text file.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

When I have cleared the cache and cookies from the opera and after that when I tried to edit the signature at that time also I get the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by deleting the email account and adding that again but it doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have also tried to search the opera folder but I don’t understand what do you mean by the opera folder. Where I can find the opera folder.

Please help me with this.

As you have said that you are not able to find the opera folder in your system. In your system you have to first go to the user’s folder and after that you have to click on the Library folder and then you have to select the Applications Support folder. Now after opening the Applications Support folder you will find the Opera folder. In that folder you will get the mail which have text file which you want.

If after trying the above given solution also if you are facing the same problem again with your system then you should try to solve this problem by removing the Opera from your computer and after removing the Opera from your computer you have to restart the system and after restarting the system you have to install the opera browser in your system again and after installing the opera browser in your system again you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

As far as I know by reinstalling the opera your problem will get solved.

I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have removed the opera from my system and the I have downloaded the opera from the official site of the opera again and after that I have installed the opera again and after installing the opera when I tried to edit the signature at that time I didn’t get any problem.

You should also try this solution.

Well after reinstalling the opera browser in my system also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also downloaded the opera again and then installed that also which doesn’t make any difference. May be in next update of the opera this problem will get resolved.