Thread: Google chrome Flash content appear as transparent box

Google chrome Flash content appear as transparent box

I am using Google Chrome browser in my computer and from last some days I am experiencing problem with the Google chrome browser. Now in my browser whenever I visit any website which have flash content at that time all the flash content appears as transparent box in my browser. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Google chrome Flash content appear as transparent box

It looks like this problem has occurred because of the flash player and I will suggest you to first uninstall the flash player from your computer and after uninstalling the flash player you have you have to restart the computer and after rebooting the PC you have to open delete all the temporary files from your computer. Now after deleting all the temporary files from your computer you have to double click on the flash player installation file and after clicking on the flash player installation file you have to install the flash player in your computer and after installing the flash player you have to open the Google chrome browser again and after that you have to check whether same problem is happening again or not.

I think after trying above solution your problem will get solved.

You can also try to solve this problem by updating the flash player. You have to visit the official site of the adobe flash player and after that you have to download the latest flash player installation file and after that update the flash player in your system and then your problem will get solved.

After referring your solution I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the flash player in my computer and after reinstalling the flash player in my computer also I was getting the same problem and after that I have downloaded the flash player latest file and then update the flash player and then problem get solved. thank you for helping me.