Thread: getting blank page while loading facebook in google chrome

getting blank page while loading facebook in google chrome

I have installed Google chrome browser in my computer and after installing the Google chrome browser in my computer all the thing were working fine. From last some days it has started giving me problem. Now whenever I try to load the facebook in Google chrome at that time it loads blank page only. I don’t know what is wrong. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: getting blank page while loading facebook in google chrome

What happens when you load the facebook in some other browser? If you are able to load the facebook in other browser then I think problem is with the Google chrome browser only. If you have installed any extension related to the Google chrome then you have to uninstall that extension and after that check whether your problem gets solved or not.

I think you should try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies in the Google chrome browser. First you have to open the Google chrome browser in your computer and after that you have to click on the wrench icon and after clicking on the wrench icon you have to click on the Tools option and after clicking on the tools option you have to click on the clear private data. Now after clicking on the clear private data you have to select the clear cookies option and after selecting the clear cookies option you have to click on the clear private data option and then you have to close the Google chrome browser and after that you have to open the Google chrome browser and after opening the Google chrome browser you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If clearing the private data does not help you to solve this issue then you have to solve this issue by reinstalling the Google chrome browser in your computer and after reinstalling the Google chrome browser in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I had a pop up blocker installed from the Google chrome store (Better Pop Up Blocker). I was receiving the same blank page your referring to intermittently and couldn't figure out why, then determined THAT extension was causing the blank pages to display. After adding it to the 'allow' section I had no more issues. Check your pop up blockers, ad blockers, etc. and ensure facebook.com is added as a safe URL. Hopefully that does the trick.