Thread: While opening the options menu Google chrome crashes

While opening the options menu Google chrome crashes

Hi friends from last some days I am experiencing problem with my Google chrome browser. Now whenever I try to open the option menu in Google chrome browser at that time it gets crashes. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is very irritating for me.

Please help me to solve this solution.

Re: While opening the options menu Google chrome crashes

According to me you have to start the computer in safe mode and after that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. If you are not getting the same problem then you have to open the option menu and then you have to click on the extension and after that you have to uninstall all the extension and after that you have to restart the computer in normal mode and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

According to me you have to solve this problem by reinstalling the Google chrome browser in your computer and after reinstalling the Google chrome browser in your computer you have to check whether you are facing the problem or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the Google chrome in your computer your problem will get solved.

If you are facing the same problem after reinstalling the Google chrome then you should try to solve this problem by installing the latest version of the Google chrome in your computer. First download the latest version of the Google chrome from the internet and after that you have to uninstall the old version from your computer and after uninstalling the old version you have to install the new version in your computer and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you are looking to download the latest version of the Google chrome then you have can get the Google chrome by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after that install in your computer.

Thank you for helping me. After reinstalling the Google chrome also I was facing the same problem and that is why I have downloaded the latest version of the Google chrome from the internet and after downloading the latest version I have installed the Google chrome in my computer and then my problem get solved.