Thread: How to removed synced data and sign out of Google Chrome Synchronization

How to removed synced data and sign out of Google Chrome Synchronization

I wanted to log out of Google Chrome synchronization and have it delete the entire of the data that was added when synchronized. I can only discover an alternative to stop synchronizing but that leaves every one of the data in Google Chrome. If I go over to a brother house and use Google Chrome but I wish for my bookmarks and extra synchronized data and I log into synchronize all of my data stays on his PC. It’s really bad.

re: How to removed synced data and sign out of Google Chrome Synchronization

1. Select My Account option at the top right of this or any web page at the same time as signed in.
    2. Select the link after that to Dashboard.
    3. After that Scroll down to Google Chrome synchronize.
    4. Select and apply link to stop synchronize and delete data from Google.

* you are doing that simply delete the entire the information from servers which is provided by Google and not from the PC, which isn't what the OP required to do.

* if you've import the information into the profile which is default then you have to make a fresh one to delete your information. If you’re using the numerous profile features then just be present at the settings and delete the profile from there.

Very thank you for the reply. It seems I should possibly just wait for the latest beta edition to go non beta and use the manifold profile feature. Thank you for your time!!