Thread: Plug-in install prompt won't disappear in Google Chrome

Plug-in install prompt won't disappear in Google Chrome

In Google Chrome A prompt appear to install a plug in but the problem is it keeps showing up. I have clicked on top of "install now" more than a few times and it presently shows up over again on the after that page I stopover. I clicked on top of the "trouble installing" button and followed the directions there for together the windows media player as well as java plug-ins. I verified them together and they are mutually operational, except the little yellow drop down container at rest shows up on each page. How can I stop it?

Re: Plug-in install prompt won't disappear in Google Chrome

In short, when a user receives a message, a dialog box created with the javascript alert () appears with the message that was sent. The problem is that this dialog is very fragile in the sense that, with just an OK button, it is very easy to close without even without seeing, when in a forum typing text. .. Pressing a key on the keyboard (space, for example), closes the dialog.

First the problem has occurred to me until recently. I have the computer only since March and it runs great otherwise. The problem occurred after I have worked with over-sized jpgs that have burdened my memory. When I tried to delete those who sit for the first time the problem occurred. They settled first by the method described - subscribe unsubscribe - remove.

Obviously it is the rendering engine that crashes, and obviously this concerns the rendering of PNG images. I have this bug a long time, still not fixed. And it occurs even in completely emptying the cache and even suppresses the personal profile if you go directly to the page that crashes Google Chrome by opening the URL typed since the address bar of Windows or from a link on the desktop or a folder of favorites.

This bug has lasted too long (it lasts for months). It is there for Google v4, and nothing even arranged with the latest Beta of Chromium.

Google ignores this request because it does not receive any error reporting (since Google Chrome is itself unable to automatically generate the error report for this crash).

This issue is unfortunately the most common Google Chrome, and is extremely difficult to predict. I invite you to:
    • Consult the Help Center article below to identify and correct common problems
    • To see if you still have the same problem with an incognito window, available with Ctrl + Shift + N: these windows do not use extensions.
    • If the problem persists, try upgrading to Developer.

To install plugins in your browser to Google, Chrome is necessary to have the version BETA version or Developers of Chrome, since the normal version of Chrome does not allow installing extensions or plugins. The extensions come CRX format after downloading Chrome which asks us if we really want to install the extension, accept installation and ready.

Remove any new applications you've downloaded. Generally, the cause of corruption in a very bad car computers are leading download malicious files on your computer. If you have begun to solicit APPCRASH error message on your machine after you have downloaded a brand new program or application from the network, you have downloaded an apparently highly unhealthy. Use the "Add / Remove Software" in the "Management Panel" to foster the free program immediately.

It happens too often accidentally close the browser, with the return of history is more cumbersome than simply locking the confirmation notice. A lack of stress