Thread: Opera Mail automatically checks messages prior to the logging of user after PC wakeup

Opera Mail automatically checks messages prior to the logging of user after PC wakeup

When Opera 11.51 is left open with several tabs previous to when PC goes to Standby mode, at awaken Opera Mail instantly rushes to make sure and scroll on display new email messages and feeds, still when Low Bandwidth Mode is chosen. As a effect, any user can see fresh email topics, click and study new emails of another user at PC wakeup without login in, regardless of "Login at Wakeup" choice is chosen in Windows. The trouble occurs more at the time of when Opera also checks open in Tabs documents instantly at wakeup urging to save them on a system hard drive, at the time when system is not set and when there is no logging of user on it, it results in recurrent PC Blue Screens at wakeup and insisting for a system demand to run Check Disk utility at next Windows reboot. Opera should holdup email checkup and open pages update until the user logged in after PC wake-up.

Re: Opera Mail automatically checks messages prior to the logging of user after PC wakeup

I expect that If you have set the “don't require a password" at the time of wakeup in windows, it will redirect the opera where it was running when the computer wakes up, the screen which you have logged in won’t lock and you .so trying this you can redirect your browser if you have logged off, but the condition is the above one.

Re: Opera Mail automatically checks messages prior to the logging of user after PC wakeup

The second condition would be simple when you want it to require a password set the password field as ‘’require password”. It goes on like, until you don’t try logging in it will not logging in. No one will be able to access the opera until you have set this option.

I don't recognize the difficulty you're pursuing. Means as if things are functioning as they should be given the info, you've given. But I am not certain concerning this. Is it so that some of the hard drives connected by means of USB? Possibly make sure your power management settings to verify the USB connections are constantly on so they don't take so extensive time to reinitialize after wakeup. There's an advanced setting in power management regarding turning off hard disks. You would like to set it to "never".

At the time of using opera being opened on standby I didn’t recognized such type of problem. As it should be running in the background, or it might be a background process. So I would like you to check your hardware. 99,9% of bsod are caused by the hardware issue or the problem with drivers. I don't believe that Opera's activity could be the reason bsod acting by itself.

By your problem I tried doing some experiment on it. But everything seemed to go nice. I observed that the Mirc and Trillian and opera were running as well as connected. I usually did this by keeping the processes in the foreground and tried logging off. Later when I restarted with a click of mouse, the password screen appeared and then after some minutes I was logged in.

It will happen or I hope that the time after the wakeup should be 30 seconds or 1 minute minutes max to max. The reason behind this is that the system recognizes only those processes which are in the limit of this time slot. If you are extending the time of the standby more than this, you could lose the background processes running, among which was the desired one which you were saying. So the time factor might be affecting the closing of the opera. If would try this you will get the result.

Whether it may be password enabled or not, I think that most of the programs do not wait after switching up the wakeup mode. This might be because of your current installed operating system being corrupted. So try a fresh install of your windows which will enable it. Before doing this I strongly recommend you to install a fresh copy of opera browser. Or trying a latest and updated version of browser may help.