Thread: what are new features of Mozilla Firefox Aurora

what are new features of Mozilla Firefox Aurora

I always use the Firefox as my web browser and love the user interface of the Firefox browser. As Mozilla has launched their new Firefox aurora browser and I want to know what the new features present in the Firefox aurora are. if anyone having the idea of new features kindly share the same.

Re: what are new features of Mozilla Firefox Aurora

As using the Firefox I would tell that the Firefox is the best web browser I have used till now and is good in term of performance and I would rate the best in terms of browser.

According to me there are some new features in the Mozilla Firefox which have been released so it can give better performance. So here are some of the new features in Firefox aurora :

• They have improved performance and have more fasten up the startup time for your windows, Linux , and Mac operating system.
    • Better management of memory for users and they have also reduced the memory by more then the 30 percent.
    • In Firefox aurora , garbage collector of javascript runs regularly so that it could free up more memory when the browser is in idle mode.
    • Now you can sync your bookmarks and password immediately with the Firefox aurora.
    • Improved Sharp and clear fonts in the Firefox aurora web browser.

I have searched about the Firefox aurora web browser on the net and even I found out the same which are mention above and this could be the best for the user who are fed up of using the slow browser and with very few option for customizing on browser.

First I was using the IE as the browser and I would say that using the IE browser was really like waiting for any page to open for a few minutes and sometimes crashes out due to over memory and this really irritates me during the work. After that I switched to the Mozilla web browser and using this web browser was really far better than the IE. And now as Firefox has introduced its new browser named aurora, I guess this browser would make user very reliable.

I have downloaded the firefox aurora and would tell you that it is really a best browser to use with. If user wants to experience the fast performance and better functions in the web browser then aurora would be best to use with.

As firefox when launched has always came up with the new features. So this time also they have some new features in the browser like management of the data window which gives control for the access to the particular website. The browsing data includes password , cookies , and information of location. It has got improved browser which is fast then the previous browsers. It has also got th better management of the memory. So I would give this browser 8 out of 10 for its performance.