Thread: Opera crashes after adding the mail account

Opera crashes after adding the mail account

I am using opera browser in my computer in which i have window vista operating system. and some days before I have setup the email account in the opera and after that it has started crashing the continuously. I don’t know what went wrong but in laptop also I have setup the mail account in opera and that does not crash. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Opera crashes after adding the mail account

According to me you have to first remove the mail account which you have setup in the Opera and after removing the mail account from the opera you have to restart the opera browser and after restarting the opera browser you have to setup the email account again and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

if after adding the email account again also same problem is coming then you should try to solve this problem by resetting the opera profile. Because most of the time doing profile reset can solve this type of the problem easily and that is the reason why I am suggesting you to reset the profile in opera. If you are facing the same problem after resetting the opera profile then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by uninstalling the opera browser from your computer and after uninstalling the opera browser from your computer you have to first remove the temporary files from your computer.

Now after removing the temporary files from your computer you have to install the opera browser again in your computer and after installing the opera browser again in your computer you have to setup the email account again and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you don’t know about how to reset the opera profile then you have to first locate the opera6.ini which you normally find in the

c:\documents&settings>username>application data>opera>opera>profile and in windows vista or windows 7 C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Opera. Now after that you have to delete the opera6.ini file and then you have to restart the browser and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have reset the opera profile according to your given steps and after resetting the profile also I was facing the same problem and after that I have also remove the mail account and then added it again with no luck. Now after that I have reinstalled the browser but still facing the same problem.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

To solve this problem you have to download the Opera installer and after downloading the opera installer you have to first remove the opera which Is already installed and after that you have to run the Ccleaner. Now after that you have to double click on the opera installer file and after doing the double click on the opera installer you have to use the "standalone installation". Now after that install the opera and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I think after installing the opera using the "standalone installation" option your problem will get solved.

You should try the latest version of the opera. If you want to download the latest Opera then you can get it by clicking the download button given below.

DOWNLOAD

I have downloaded the latest version the of the opera from the internet and after installing the latest opera in my computer I have add the mail account in opera and after that when I restart the browser at that time it doesn’t gave me any problem. Thank you for helping me.