Thread: Add-on for printing selected page in Mozilla Firefox

Add-on for printing selected page in Mozilla Firefox

Firefox has been one of my favorite browsers all the time. For now I have been looking for a perfect add-on for my browser and that is all for printing web pages. I have looked around number add-ons but could come across no print utility to accomplish this: Print barely the chosen (highlighted) fraction of a web page. Is there any add-on to do like that?

Re: Add-on for printing selected page in Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla Firefox is my preferred browser and I like it because I can customize it to make me more productive work environment. When I browse the internet I understood the need to print the page on paper and then see a preview of the result. Usually you select the drop down menu "File" and the functions are "Page Setup ...", "Print Preview" and "Print" or it crushes the pulsed "Print" if it is dragged to the toolbar.

I have heard that there are some add-ons for Firefox which are useful: Print / Print Preview . The add-in adds to the default button "Print" a little down from where you can call the functions: "Print", "Print Preview" and "Page Setup ...”

I don’t think that you need to add any kind of add-ons or extensions to the firefox browser. There is an easy way to do this:
    • Choose fraction of a page
    • Go toward the Print dialog
    • Select "Selection" from the "Print Range" part
    • ???
    • Profit from your selection-only print.

If you are avid Internet users, and you often need to print Web pages and content, I recommend a very simple and easy to use to resolve the situation. This is Print Edit an add-on for Firefox, which once installed on your browser, will allow you to print only the parts of the pages marked and indicated by your choice. A very clever system that requires only a few minutes of installation. In fact, once you enter the page of add-ons Mozilla Firefox, simply proceed with the addition of plug-ins, which will position itself in the toolbar of the window.

The Print it add- on adds context menu functions "print preview", "Print ..." and "Print Graphics" was added, this can be hidden about the settings individually. About the "Customize Toolbar dialog ..."- button, adds the" print preview "of a toolbar.

Yes. The Print it is cool extension ... print preview for the fox directly aims context menu. Very great for the customization of styles for printouts of a website - without unnecessary printing or write PDF