Thread: How to Move Tabs Without Stacking in Opera

How to Move Tabs Without Stacking in Opera

After moving to Opera 11.50, I have been not capable to shift tabs about devoid of them stacking by the tab toward the right of where I would like to drop it. Yes, this still occurs what time I obtain the nice little icon telling a drop among tabs.

Currently, I frequently don’t make use of the stacking, therefore it is simply following this trouble prompted me to research, that I got that demanding to deliberately make a stack by dropping single tab on an additional as well has a trouble. It stacks through the tab toward the right of the planned tab, otherwise not in any way if it is previously the rightmost tab.

Is there whatever thing I can carry out to fix this?

Re: How to Move Tabs Without Stacking in Opera

In your version of Opera, I think you had the ability to move tabs (via drag / drop), but this is not done automatically by category. Otherwise, the last two versions (10 and 11) we can stack multiple, Gleta the same location on the same principle.

I click on the tab, and drag them a la drag and drop into the new window, where I let go again. Only when I try to place the tab on the left side of an existing tab, it is permitted at all, and then it comes as I said to the grouping of the two tabs. Otherwise you have to activate the window panel first, then simply click on the tab in there and between the windows, pull tabs, etc. and store them.

In Opera you can arrange the tabs as you want by simply dragging and dropping. Left-click a tab while holding down the tab and move wherever you want with the mouse.