Thread: Is this is a Firefox bug

Is this is a Firefox bug

Recently I have updated my browser with the latest version of the Firefox, it works fine but as I am a website developer I have created lots of websites, but recently I have seen that some of my HTML code which was created by me in the year 1992 was not displaying properly in these updated Firefox, so whenever I try to open that Html file in other browser it give the result as it is made to display. So is it is the bug for the new Firefox or the Firefox is only able to read the latest Html coding or any thing other than that, so if you guys have any of the information then please do the reply. Any of the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Is this is a Firefox bug

This is not an issue for the Firefox, there may be the installation problem that means that during the installation, may some of the File will miss over there. So according to my suggestion you should uninstall the Firefox and try to reinstall the Firefox again and after that try to open that Html file and May this time the issue is not there for the Firefox.

According to my experience the Html code that you are using is now out of date and also after all lots of latest technology have been introduced now a days, so might it happens that some of the Tag that you have used for the creation of that page may be not there in the latest Firefox, or may the file you have saved on the server have been corrupted.

According to me this is the bad HTML code may the code that you have written for the past 10 years is consist of error within it? So the compatibility for this file is not there for different browser.