Thread: Do you think that tab-stacking disable option will be there in new Opera

Do you think that tab-stacking disable option will be there in new Opera

Hi friends I have install the Opera as one of my best browser in my Computer, it have all that feature that are necessary for the browser to have to make the user friendly browser I like to make the use of this Opera, but there is some of the lack for the tab-stacking feature. That can be making used if we have open number of the Tab at the same time, since with the absence of this feature it’s impossible and frustrating to reorganize the tabs with a pointing device. So what you guys think on this Topic is there any of the possibility to have this tab-stacking feature in the new upcoming Opera version, so if you guys have any of the information and any of the ideas then please do the reply, any of the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Do you think that tab-stacking disable option will be there in new Opera

Yes if this feature will be there in the upcoming version of the Opera then it is the best way to love tab grouping feature in this browser, where entire tabs shrink to tininess. So if this feature will be included in these Browser then the page navigation will be possible becomes easy to use. And also easier to find the tab I'm looking for. And also there may be the option that some can be bookmarked for later reading. So if any of these features will be there that can be used to group your tabs by website and based on the category.

These is the great improvements over time if the tab stacking will be there in this browser, if it is appeared then it will be awesome but there are less chances that it can be completely perfect. But if you wish then you can alternatively group tabs in separate windows. There are the other options like 1085 that don’t have tab stacking, but it had extensions. And also there are no chances for the data loss, since the user only experienced occasional crashes which all tabs could be restored and this is OK for this version also. But if possible to make the changes then it is the best option for this.

There is the Alternative method you can use if you want to have the Tab stacking feature in the browser. So for that you can build a bunch of stacks and after that you have to save it as a session, and then try stacks with tab bar and then set to wrap to multi lines and again save it as a session.

According to me the modifier key for don't stack would be better than this one , since it become hard enough to stack tabs as it is since the area where tabs do stack is comparatively small then the area where they are not having feature for tab stack. And if possible then it must to include one of the features that make to disable this Tab Stacking for the opera.