Thread: How to retrieve bookmarks from opera 11.51

How to retrieve bookmarks from opera 11.51

Recently I have installed the opera 11.51 browser in my system, this have the good look and feel and also there are many of the new features I have seen in this browser as compare to the previous one. So there is everything is good but the problems is that I am not able to get back the bookmarks that I have saved for the use I have try several thing to overcome this issue but however I am still have the same problems. Even I have visited several sites to get any of the solution for this but I not get the answer for this query, so guys if you have any of the information about these problems or any of the ideas for this query then please do the reply for this problems. Any of the suggestion from your side will be appreciated

Re: How to retrieve bookmarks from opera 11.51

This problem sometimes occurs while you have updated your browser to the new version or you have installed the new browser. So if such problems of the bookmark lost or not find occurs in the browser then you have to do this thing to overcome the issue. So for that you have to go for the old installation and over there you have to find the bookmarks.adr file. After finding that file you have to copy that file to the new installation. And after that you have to cancel the browser from the Taskbar and then you have to start it and this time you will able to get your saved Bookmarked back for the use.

According to me the download for the opera is not done completely may some of the file is missed while you are downloading the opera, so for that you have to make sure that you have uninstall that opera and then you can go for the new download for this same browser once more. And this time make sure that you have to download the complete file for the opera and after the downloading for the opera have been completed you can install that new download opera in to the system. So finally I advise you to download and install the opera again in your system.

The bookmark in the opera is store inside the file ‘bookmarks.adr’. So with the help of the operating system's search function you can locate the bookmarks.adr file. After locating that file copy it, and delete the old Opera installation completely by manually deleting the folders with the help of the uninstaller. And now you can go for the Downloading and installing Opera again in to the system and there you have to replace the new bookmarks.adr file with your old ‘bookmarks.adr’. And make sure that you have to install your opera at the right place that I think the Default location for the opera installation.

The first things that have to take care while installing the opera Browser is that you should have to try the installation of this browser to a 'limited' user account only this will be the better option according to my opinions.

The best way to make the browser to be worked fine and to make the perfect installation. Second thing is that if you want to get back the bookmarks or you have to make the preserve your bookmarks then you have to uninstall it and re-installed it. So there are the things that you have to know is that Opera's normal downloads are normal installation executable files (*.exe files), along with its default folders for installation certainly have nothing to do with 7Zip. And if you by installing Opera 10.52 get the Error 1721 message then it means that something is messed up or missing within the vendor package that you are making the use for the installation.

While installation of the Opera you just point out this thing that you have to point the main thing that occurred initially with Opera 11.51. And checkouts whether you have the 7Zip installed on your computer, and also see that it will have to be in the working condition currently. And the file you are using for the installation is *.exe files.

Sometime it may happens that whenever we update the browser these problems, may arise. So there is nothing to worry about these issues the only things have to do is that you have to reinstall the opera once more and then restart the browser. Since the reinstall for these opera will override the preinstall application that was not fully install r may some of the file have missed from the installation will override with the new one and the browser will work fine for the System.