Thread: Windows taskbar & Firefox window are getting corrupted when Bookmarks pop-up comes up

Windows taskbar & Firefox window are getting corrupted when Bookmarks pop-up comes up

I have installed Mozilla Firefox on the computer of mine. When the book marks is suppose to open as it is extending the Firefox window and top edge of the task bar. The above mentioned is supposed to persist if the window of the Firefox is moved around. The taskbar is supposed to be corruption persist once the browser is closed. Let me know what do you thinking on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Windows taskbar & Firefox window are getting corrupted when Bookmarks pop-up comes up

Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer? If there any changes on the computer of yours? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

re: Windows taskbar & Firefox window are getting corrupted when Bookmarks pop-up comes up

Regarding Mozilla Firefox 7 I wanted to tell you that it supposed plaster the book marks pop up over of the taskbar. It supposed to be clear correctly in case it is moving between the menu bar heading. If it supposed to be clear bookmarked entry is supposed to selected. The corruption is getting cleared when the Firefox is going to be closed

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should simply disable the hardware acceleration on the computer of yours.

• You have to launch the browser if it is already closed.
    • You have to click on Tools and go for Options and click on Advanced and go for General tab.
    • Finally you have to click on the use hardware to uncheck the same.
    • Now restart the browser and see whether it is working or not.

Let me know whether you have faced the above mentioned issue in the previous version of the browser. What I wanted to tell you that you should simply install the previous version of browser on the computer.

I think you will require to reinstall the browser on the computer of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the browser and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours.