Thread: What are the reasons to disable all the warnings in the Mozilla Firefox?

What are the reasons to disable all the warnings in the Mozilla Firefox?

I am getting an error message on the Firefox on the computer of mine. I am getting an error message can be stated as follows ' Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.’ It is pop up window which cannot be disabled in this particular browser. Let me know if you are having any useful information to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the reasons to disable all the warnings in the Mozilla Firefox?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply add the security certificate to fix the matter of yours.

I wanted to tell you that Firefox is already is having an option to disable the warning messages. To do the same I recommend that you should simply use the following instructions.
    • You should launch the browser on the computer of yours and simply click on Tools and then go for Options.
    • Now click on Security and Click on Warning Messages.
    • Here you will be able to customize the warning you are supposed to see and also it will include the information regarding encrypted and non-encrypted sites.

Well looking at the matter which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you that you should go for the about:config options and you will be able to disable all the error messages which you are getting. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to get the requirement of yours.

I have done lots of research work on this particular matter and I have managed to fix the matter which you have stated over here. I recommend that you should simply get the plugin from the following link.

this particular add on will simply add the Don't warn me again about this certificate for this domain checkbox when there is Domain Mismatch or Expired Certificate warning windows. When it is selected the domain name and security certificate domain pair which is stored into the Firefox preference and the security error dialogue will be simply bypassed.

Have you ever got the above mentioned issue on the previous version of the browser? If so than I recommend that you should simply downgrade the browser on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am suspecting that there could be bug issue with the browser and it should be fixed by the Mozilla.