Thread: In firefox, how to Open link in new tab via keyboard shortcut

In firefox, how to Open link in new tab via keyboard shortcut

Hey friends, I am using firefox and with this I am searching for the suggestion about the keyboard shortcut to open the link in new tab. but unfortunately the software leaves a bit to be desired. I like to make extensive use of third button to open a link in a new tab. unfortunately I think the operation, click the MXR half bad enough, but I thought this would be a problem because the MXR has the right extra button behind the scroll wheel. So here can anyone suggest me the good reason about this?

Re: In firefox, how to Open link in new tab via keyboard shortcut

Ok, I get your requirements and for that I will suggest you to use the Ctrl + Click on the hyperlink. This will open the link in the new tab. Try with this; this will surely help you in your cause. I am suggesting this because, I am using this keyboard shortcut and this is working very fine for my cause.

Friends, I am having same problem, and with this I have also tried with the so many different combination trying to figure this out but nothing helped me in this cause. Also I have tried with the Ctrl+ Enter but every time I click on a link it just opens in the current tab. Any other suggestion in this cause. And thanks for the reply friend.

Hey in my case, I am having the trouble as a middle mouse button action is totally an operation with the mouse, and mouse operation of a single finger to that. What I am trying to reach is able of making a single click on this button on the mouse MXR another so that will open the link I have now the mouse over a new tab. unluckily, due to boundaries of the Logitech software, Ctrl + Click is not a shortcut I can use it when I try to allocate a key combination that is pressing the Ctrl key and capture that, but, as you worried, there go left, click on a keyboard

Dude, I am having comfort optical Microsoft 3000 mouse and with this also I am facing the same trouble. And can hear anyone tell me about What I did was assign the wheel on the side to CTRL so I could click it concurrently with the left click to get the same result.

I do not know that if you have get the suggestion about working solution. I am also having the same problem and for that reason when I search on the internet at that time it led me here to this forum. Let me tell you all that I am having wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard, and also like other people I use center button to activate links. Can anyone suggest me for the same reason? Thanks friends.

For that reason I will suggest you to do as:
    • Open the setpoint settings
    • And then select mouse
    • After this select the middle button.
    • After doing this you will need to select OTHER under Task menu,
    • Then select function button,
    • From the drop down menu select MIDDLE BUTTON.
    • After doing this all, press apply and ok to close application.

Hope that this setting will help in your cause.

Rajni Guest

In my knowledge with this, I discover that you can allocate only part of the key grouping Ctrl button again so after doing this, now I can open a link in a new tab using only the mouse by clicking the button again and then left click, but unluckily. Due to the shape of the mouse and most likely the size of my hands, this is really a grouping of buttons to push uncomfortable so if anything is likely not as good as than the nasty native middle mouse button on the process of MXR .

Can you please suggest me the way to view all the pages which are there in the link. I mean to say that I am having a web site, which is having 4 comments per page. And the problem with this is that I am having over 100 pages link, and for that reason, I am searching for the suggestion about this. Please reply me back about this.