Thread: Compatibility of Firefox 5.0 with Orbit Downloader

Compatibility of Firefox 5.0 with Orbit Downloader

I have decided to update my Firefox to the new Firefox 5.0, but before I do this update, can anyone tell me here that will it computable with Orbit Downloader? I am asking you this question because, before this I have tried with the upgrading to firefox 4.0 and at that time I get that it took a while for Orbit to make a compatibility update. I am fearing here that after this update I will also face the same problem. Can here, anyone suggest me about this? I have decided to update my Firefox to the new Firefox 5.0, but before I do this update, can anyone tell me here that will it computable with Orbit Downloader? I am asking you this question because, before this I have tried with the upgrading to firefox 4.0 and at that time I get that it took a while for Orbit to make a compatibility update. I am fearing here that after this update I will also face the same problem. Can here, anyone suggest me about this?

Re: Compatibility of Firefox 5.0 with Orbit Downloader

Yes, I agree with this. Because, recently I have upgraded to the new Firefox 5.0 and after this I see that it is not compatible with the Orbit Downloader. And for that reason only, now I am thinking to get back to the Firefox 4.0. And for resolving this I have also tried with the using disabling the Compatibility Control it makes an error now. So if you are thinking for this update then I will suggest you to wait for the firefox 5.0. or else try to find the way to get resolve this problem. Try to get some more suggestion on this topic and I am sure that you will get the proper suggestion about this topic.

Rajni Guest

Friends, I am not agree with the all the comments over here, because I have updated with the Firefox 5, and there I get that all things are working very fine with this. With this, I have used the Flashgot add-on and set it up with that. And now I am getting that Grab++ still seems to work okay. So, I will suggest you to try with this, and see what happen in your cause.

Hey friends, thanks a lot for replying me about this all. I tried with that and after this I found that all things start working very fine. Btu can you please tell me here that what about the firefox 6.0 and firefox 7.0?

In this case, I will say here that the orbit is not only incompatible with FF 5.0, but if the force is consistent with something like Tester Tools add-night or on Compatibility Reporter, you get this error dialog box each time FireFox is starting to yield error. When the orbit to get an update for Firefox 5.0? No right click is working. If you can not expect faster updates along with browsers. Should I start looking for something else?. Yes, right here, no use of the orbit, I'm looking for a replacement, does anyone have any suggestions?