Thread: Netflix is not working with Firefox 7.0.1.

Netflix is not working with Firefox 7.0.1.

Recently I have updated to the new Firefox 7.0.1 on the windows 7, after this update I can see that for this I can see that some of the features of the Netflix site do not work. And this problem I am facing more while I am trying to load the User Reviews, while I click on the icon at that time I found that the icon keeps on spinning but nothing happens with this. And also I can see that I am also unable to remove individual movies from my Queue. For getting resolve this problem, I have also tried with the contacting with the Netflix support, but their suggestion also not helped in my cause. Is here anyone having the proper suggestion in this cause?

Re: Netflix is not working with Firefox 7.0.1.

After reading with your post above, I tried with my Netflix account, and there I found that this works very fine with me. I think that you are facing this problem only because of the cache, so you will need to clear the cache and after this try with using the Netflix. Hope that this will help you to get resolve your problem. And also try with any of them while the firefox is running on the safe-mode.

Thanks for your response, I tried with this and there I found that this is working very fine in the safe mode. And after watching this, I am sure that I am facing this problem only because of the cache. Can here anyone suggest me about how to proceed would be appreciated?

Dude, I don’t uses personas so for that reason I don’t know that how it will affect this, but I will suggest you that you might want to just use the default theme to see if this all affects this. And also if you want to try with the other way then for that I will suggest you to try with the start Firefox in normal mode and disable 1/2 of your extensions. And after this start the test, if you see that things are working fine then after this try to enable 1/2 of those extensions which you have disabled. And continue doing this thing until you will get the faulty one. And when you will get the faulty one ion this cause, then try to disable then for all the time and after this I am sure that this will help you to resolve your problem.

Yes, I tried with that and while following this I get that it was caused by the extension HTTPS Everywhere, and now all things are working very fine. Thanks a lot for replying me about this.

I think that the problem with Netflix streaming with the FireFox 6.0 version is that the Netflix service decline version 6.0 because they:
    • I think that they are too lazy for adding the new version of its user acceptance agent
    • And also it might happens that the browser versions are satisfactory and that Microsoft is taking its time to update to push Silverlight.
    • And let me tell you that until Firefox 6.0 and Netflix browser accepts genuine Netflix can do what I do to get Firefox 6.0 on Netflix streaming