Thread: Is it Possible to "synchronize" M2 labels with Gmail labels in Opera?

Is it Possible to "synchronize" M2 labels with Gmail labels in Opera?

Hello friends, I'm trying to find a way to apply Gmail labels quickly within M2. M2-tags can be added by pressing the L key, but I found a shortcut for mobile email (to folders IMAP / Gmail labels) so I thought maybe I could make a rule for messages marked with the M2-label "Favorites" are moved to the "Favorites" folder IMAP (and therefore are properly labeled in Gmail too). Is it possible? By the way I'm starting to see the integration of Gmail IMAP in Opera 10.50/51. You can pledge to every one of folders without having duplicates is really great!

Re: Is it Possible to "synchronize" M2 labels with Gmail labels in Opera?

Below the access point of the you @ gmail.com IMAP folders, drag (move) or Ctrl + drag (copy) of the IMAP folder to see your IMAP folder you wish for. Therefore, if you desire to add the "Inbox" label, you ctrl + drag from the IMAP folder view is in the "Inbox" folder view IMAP. To affect the "zipzambam" tag to it, ctrl + drag from the IMAP folder view is in the "zipzambam" IMAP folder view of the label. But you want the label start; ctrl + can drag it from the folder you are in a "[Gmail] / Favorites." To remove the "Inbox" and apply the label "zipzambam" label at the identical time, drag (drag not ctrl +) of the "Inbox" IMAP folder view to "zipzambam" IMAP folder view the label. Keyboard shortcuts, you are able to utilize Ctrl + x (cut), CTRL + C (copy), Ctrl + V (paste) on the list of messages from the viewpoints of IMAP folder. 2 catch though. In the views as Opera "of the entire posts / Received" dragging (not the ctrl + drag) a message from there to an IMAP folder view on the access point you @ gmail.com IMAP folders, require a copy. Therefore, if you need to move rather than copy, do so entirely at the access point you @ gmail.com IMAP folder (which you are able to climb to the top of the panel mail if you wish). There is no right click -> move or right click -> Copy. However, cut, copy and paste are accessible in right click menu. In short, it functions as cut and copy and paste in Windows Explorer (including the ability to paste the same thing several times). Now, Opera is not supported by starring a message, since it does not have the support of IMAP flag \ marked yet. However, you can create a label in the opera the point of "tags" starred named access. You can then click on it and go to their properties. IMAP tab, select the keyword to IMAP "\ marked" (minus the quotes). Then, you can only affect that label to a message to create a message. Note that the label does not show messages of character as it is only a trick.

Sorry for not being clear enough. I know how to add / remove labels from within Gmail M2, not just how to do it with the keyboard alone. I find it a bit tedious to drag-and-drop (even though a solution is better than most programs offer IMAP!) Since M2-tags can be added keyboard shortcuts, I thought maybe it was possible to establish a connection among the M2 Gmail-labels and label that Gmail labels you add keyboard shortcuts.

You can try the following method and I think you will be able to get the label for you. The method is as follow:
    • Press F4 for panel list.
    • Press F7 to focus the mail panel.
    • Tab or shift + tab to move up or down the mail panel till you get to the IMAP folder under the you @ example.com access point where the message is at.
    • Then, press enter to open that view's message list.
    • Select the messages you want and press ctrl + c.
    • Press F7 to focus the mail panel again.
    • Move to IMAP label folder
    • and press enter to open its list.
    • Press ctrl + v.

The label on Gmail now must add to these messages. Cut and paste "[Gmail] / All" if you want to delete a tag. As you can see, unless you're very used to it and can do so quickly, dragging is not so bad.

Thanks for the help, but the F4 / F7 are fairly useful nonetheless. I will try it and try to get it done for me. So I would thank you for giving me the suggestion and also for helping me.