Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

[ubuntu] airtel mobile internet is not working

Technology & Internet

Old 31-10-2011

[ubuntu] airtel mobile internet is not working

I'm using ubuntu 11.10. My airtel mobile internet is not working while I try to connect it to my PC. I've installed it properly and I can see Airtel Default in connections but whenever I connect it a message pops up. "Network disconnect. You are now offline." Do I need username and password in Mobile Broadband section of Edit Connections panel? Help please.

Old 05-11-2011

Re: [ubuntu] airtel mobile internet is not working

Hello i am not that much familiar with it but I will suggest you to contact with the airtel service center or call them. they will give you appropriate idea about it. and if you got the solution for it then please share it with us so it will be helpful for us to increase our knowledge.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,