Thread: How can I increase the backlinks to website?

How can I increase the backlinks to website?

well I am having a particular query which I wanted to ask to all the users of this particular forum. Can you tell me what are the possible way to increase the backlinks to any website?
    Post if you are having any practical knowledge on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I increase the backlinks to website?

I wanted to tell you that the Google is only showing the sampling of the backlinks. However I am suggesting that you should use the Yahoo to get the better idea on this particular matter.

If you have enclosed the domain of yours into quotes and search on the Google and press enter. Once you have done the same you will see the hundreds back link on that particular page. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to get the requiremnet of yours.
    In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should simply use Site Explorer to find out the number of the sites which are linking to the website of yours.

I don’t agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. Whenever you are supposed to type "link:yourwebsite.com" on the Google. It will not show all the backlinks rather than that of the use the webmasters tools for the better purpose of analysis.

In this particular situation I would like to tell you that you should use the Google Page ranking by simply adding website to free Qassia directory. Once you have done the same I wanted to tell you that you are supposed to get the unlimited amount of the quality backlink. However you need to take care of the the thing that you will not require to add the reciprocal back links. So consider the point which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to get the requiremnet of yours.

I wanted to tell you that you should host the affilate program on the own server of yours. I know that it will take bit more work to you. you have to set it up and you have to administrate and you have to play out the affiliate check. If you are supposed to use the affiliate service such as commission junction, the links point to the affiliate services and simply get redirected to your site. Another effective strategy is to host your own affiliate program so all the affiliate links which is pointing directly to you. also you will be able to increase the backlink by simply finding the linking opportunities within discussion lists which is relegated to the topic which is provided on the sire of yours.

Rajni Guest

You can leave your link any where into the chat room or social networking site. Also google is supposed to indexer all the contents of the news groups. If you have post to the related news groups than you have to take care of the thing that is you have used the signature line with the url and appropriate llink test for the same. You have to ask a question and answer a page and include a link. So try the thing and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

To increase the link popularity by simply providing good information regrading the product or service, once you have done the your site is going to have the super affiliates. super affiliates multiplies with number of the regular affiliates. Thee should be discipline approach to get the same. Even you can put the link of the site on the signature of yours.

Following thing which you can try to improve the backlinks.
    1. Social Bookmarking
    2. Directory Submission
    3. Forum Posting

The increment in the count of the backlink would be the key success. Once it gets happen than it will be quite useful. It will simply increased the number of repeated .visitors. for each and very webs masters. For each and every websmasters it is necessary to have traffic so that they can survive in their business. Hence each and every webmasters are supposed to spend lots of amount of time to increase the backlink.