Thread: Email marketing still works?

Email marketing still works?

I am here to know something about the online marketing, because I have seen somewhere about the marketing your product through email lists. For getting some more information on this topic I came to this forum. Can here anyone suggest me that will these all methods still really work. I am asking you all about this thing because I rarely join a mailing-list and if I do my spam filter usually blocks it. Reply me back over here if anyone has really suggestion about this cause and also tell me back over here if anyone is still doing this thing.

Re: Email marketing still works?

For this cause, I will suggest you that your should build your own list, Never buy a list, rent a list, or steal a list for doing this all type of the marketing. And also I think that in this cause, only marketing experts will help you to help in the email marketing.

To build your own list, the risk of being labeled a spammer is not worth it in my suggestion. And to be safe from this I would suggest you to build your list with double opt it, is not ethically, and I'm sure they will pay in the long term. I am suggesting that all these things, because I've also dealt with this all, and I'm having some experience about this.

Here I want to say something to you all is that I have built my own list of subscribers and I can update a list of cinemas every week in one of my websites. And subscribers are purely OPT IN. It's taken me a couple of years to create the list and that works. Every time you send an email that I include a link or advertisement of a competition sponsor. I have very good results as they are always waiting for the email and read my traking and click on the follow-up to measure effectiveness. You can still get away with spam but is expensive and not worth the risk in my opinion, especially as a lot of people out there who hate you, especially postmasters.

Rajni Guest

Opt in lists are a gold mine in the right market. It's all about building relationships by treating members with respect, and surprise them with helpful tips, tools, etc. I send a promotion in 4 e-mails or selling something. But I only promote products that use or review. And yes, you can make a killing with an opt-in list, and you can also try the steps that are given as:

• Make sales on demand
    • Start a great word of mouth campaign in demand
    • Driving traffic to a particular place of demand
    • Easy to find affiliates or JV partners only ask your list
    • Easily find what people are looking for just ask
    • Activate a forum OVERNIGHT

For my sake, has not been able to bring Email response. But here I would like to thank all of this because all I have suggested one way to do this all things.

It is the best autoresponder, list-database manager and newsletter tool. It gets the best delivery rate in the industry. I have had my account with them for about 6 months, and I couldn't be happier. A weber is miles beyond my previous list manager they don't even compare.

It does work. I hate spam but when I plan to buy something I always check my spam folder for possible great deals on a product I want to buy

As long as you have something that people want to know about, email marketing will work. I can send my emails to my place of choice, so they work. I also stir away from conventional e-mail newsletter, the best example to give would be something, they send monthly newsletters with a comedic twist on news of contemporary issues. I open these emails because I know it will be fun and not PR shit I eat normally.

The reason does not work is because most people try to sell to your list, that rarely works. you must provide a value before it can try to sell something or promote something to your list. After that, you will see good results.

Friends, thanks a lot for suggesting me about the Does email marketing still work. I have submitted this thread because of I was confused about that. I know that this was working before but for present I was not confirm about that, for that I asked you all over here. Thanks for suggesting me about this.