Thread: For the SEO Forum signatures are useless?

For the SEO Forum signatures are useless?

Hi all, can here anyone suggest me that Forum signatures are no longer useful for SEO? Is that true statement? Can anyone justify this statement over here? Please reply me here back about this is you are having some use full information about this.

Re: For the SEO Forum signatures are useless?

For this cause I will say you that If you do not often use the forums, you'll get dragged down and forgotten. I am a member of some forums and I have over 1000 posts in them. The best thing to do is be interesting to start discussions and be very stubborn. People will become more curious about you and see your website! I'm sure everyone here has seen someone else's website before out of curiosity

I think this is much debated topic. If you're running forum link, then you must first ensure that they are not spam in the forums. This is the easy way to get the link of these forums. In return, you must send a good message in it. If you check your back after generating few link from the forum signature backlink checker tool is showing links to many in the forums. Google and other search engines also follow these links. I think the forum signature links still have that weight.

But here after reading this post, I wii say here that I disagree, I have built sites forum signatures, but a lot of messages, and a lot of time it took. What you say about a backlink or make people click on it?

Hey dude, Forum links work for me, but not so much what used to be. Definable lost a ton of power after updates Panda I agree with the bottom after the update panda has become almost useless, but the link is a link and accounts of each link. I think some companies are using the forum, which means you are getting some benefits. They are useful but are to be used in regular basis and ensure that you are not doing anything really against the forum guidelines

I think that Forum signatures are good for SEO when you get a direct link. There are some forums that provide a redirect link, so that there could be very beneficial. But yes, if you are writing regularly, which can certainly benefit from traffic. I think the signing of the forum are important as it connects us and discussing issues relevant to the relationship the firm after you check the link and find the link.

Yes, I also agree that Forum signatures are not useless. But this will be useless if it is not posted in your place. And this will help you to if Your slot can be about computers, and if you have 1000 profile links which are coming from computer sites, then Google will see that and you will get boost in rankings.