Thread: Google answers vs. yahoo answers

Google answers vs. yahoo answers

If suppose guys you have any doubts regarding anything or you wanted to have some information than according to you guys which service is better and please let me know why. As I have mentioned two in the title that’s google answer that I used to prefer and the another one is yahoo.

Are they both same or there is any dissimilarities between those services, I just wanted to know as if suppose I want to have some information regarding anything shall I get better answer from yahoo as well ? any suggestion would be appreciated, I am quite eager to have some answers. Thanks for any.

Re: Google answers vs. yahoo answers

I don’t know what could be the dissimilarities between those services but still as far as my personal opinion is concern I would always prefer yahoo answers rather than good, because I whenever I search anything on that I get the precise information regarding whatever I had searched and that’s the only reason that I used to prefer that service.

No doubt as the name implies google it would be also good but the thing is like I haven’t ever tried it yet, but still if you have any doubt I would have an idea for you , for example you should post your any query on both the service and see from which service you are getting better information.

I personally believe that Yahoo! Answers will pack a niche, but I have to speculate if multifaceted questions will ever be answered here.

It's always not easy to understand someone taking three or four hours to properly answer a Yahoo! question for only points. Google Answers is a fee-based service, and by compliant the fee, a Researcher admits complete answerability for the excellence of his or her answers. If a Google Answers customer is unsatisfied with a Researcher’s answer, they may demand a refund, and after that the question is oftentimes opened up again for other GA Researchers to respond. Also, at GA, a Researcher has the capability to bar a question whilst answering it. now, multiple contributors may be answering at the same time, and once the answers are posted, a lot of may be alike or precisely mirror one another. In my opinion, that enlarge the time the asker has to make use of prepare through many response while many turn out to be comments or only guesses. But still I would also prefer google only.

The main dissimilarity that I found among these two services is the excellence of the answers. In yahoo's service anyone can come in and give their ideas or thoughts for almost anything I mean to say in any category whereas google’s service is geared more towards academic or research demographics.

Rather than individuals posting questions just for the heck of it, people utilize google to actually find out information that they are not able to discover themselves. I have exercised this service for a number of of my research papers in college and found that for a little cash, google was the one to help me out of some tough times.

Google Answers is not free of charge. Answerers can generate money by answering questions. According to me yahoo answers is more like Google Groups with a dissimilar user interface. That is, basically it’s a message board where the questions are new threads.

Finally, I would say the old adage is true “You obtain what you pay for.” I consider that the answers found at Google Answers will often have more worth than the ones found at this juncture, because as the extent to I know with the google services they have hired GA Researcher prior to provide information, and while one is salaried for one’s work, he or she tends to take it gravely. However, Yahoo! Answers will not have hesitation confirm to be an amusing stop on the Internet.

See, If you are willing to pay for getting an answer then according to me google is best or else yahoo would be better.