Thread: Google Backlinks vs Yahoo Backlinks

Google Backlinks vs Yahoo Backlinks

My personal blog is merely one month old and it previously has 1200 inlinks inside Yahoo site explorer. Furthermore, its up till now to count a single backlink within Google..What does that denote?

Re: Google Backlinks vs Yahoo Backlinks

Because Google and Yahoo does not display the same or at least not at the same time.

Google shows some backlinks but all rely. The display is updated from time to time.

Yahoo is faster in displaying backlinks.

In any case, do not worry Google takes into account all the backlinks although display is outdated.

It really depends on taste, so I know how many pages Google values a particular link to place it above or below in the search results, do not know if Yahoo does the same. What we also know is that I believe that a search engine is better than another in terms of its publicly traded is a fallacy (VHS took the upper hand in the home video market despite being the worst of the three systems was at stake), what really matters is if you find what you want and if the early results are really relevant.

Not because Google has not updated for some time So you may well have 10000 and 0 displayed by Google.

The update of the display of backlinks (I speak only of the display) is random so we do not know when it will happen.

Google, in its benevolence, with a free webmasters a better tool meets the sweet name of Google Webmaster Tools. First, you have access to more qualitative information on backlinks and on the other hand, Google ensures that you cannot see all the backlinks to any site, a kind of safety is given the strategic value of information.
    For its part, Yahoo is the opposite of this argument and does not restrict the use of this command, including through the updates more frequent. Moreover, the use of a command style that switch their service Yahoo Site Explorer , which in the example of Google Webmaster Tools, designed for webmasters and SEOs and allows quickly and without registration, for have information qualitative.

I realize that every time those huge differences occur in the counting of backlinks from Google and Yahoo. In my opinion, the ejected-yahoo backlink count is the more realistic. But how do these big differences? And how does one, the backlink count to increase to Google? I once made a trial basis for a website a few entries in web directories and forums. After a certain time will increase while the number of backlinks in Yahoo but not Google.

The order link will allow you to find the links to the page you mention. If you do not have a Google Webmaster Tools, prefer to use Yahoo as a source of information. A reminder, however, now more than ever, a good SEO will no longer go by many backlinks but by baclinks quality, clearly identifying the contents of the page pointed to.

That's the big question can hardly be measured. However backlinks from yahoo and google are hurt under any circumstances. Either they use something, or they are worthless. You cannot lose!

Authenticity is important. Who collects only backlinks from blog comments is not credible. The search engines look at the uniform building backlinks. nofollow count for that matter. The scoring is very different. Again, the same Bäcklink. However, the site should also get back links from sites that are not set on purpose. Then it is in fact authentic and interesting.