Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

wireless connection problem with xperia neo

Technology & Internet

Old 27-10-2011

unsure wireless connection problem with xperia neo

i have some prob. with wireless connectivity ,it dropping signals regularly,i m facing this prob. since i update my xperia neo recently ,i tried to fix it with the several ways ,like factory setting ,changing ip adress,reset connection ,,so friends if u have any idea about this how to fix it,,,thanx

Old 27-10-2011

Re: wireless connection problem with xperia neo

There is a setting in the options where you have to keep the wifi to never sleep. I think for that you need to go to Menu >Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings, press the menu key and tap on Advanced > Wi-Fi sleep policy > Never. Hope that helps you out. If that doesnt work then did you try connecting to another network to make sure that it is not the one that you are using. You may also want to reset the router.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,