Thread: Instead of Dropbox cloud is there any way to store Ebooks for easy access on Kindle

Instead of Dropbox cloud is there any way to store Ebooks for easy access on Kindle

Hi, I am having older kindle and have massive collection of Ebooks but the only way I can have for storing it is Dropbox cloud, and no doubt it is a very good way to store but still as a alternative, is there any other way of storing those books so that I can access it easily on my kindle? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Instead of Dropbox cloud is there any way to store Ebooks for easy access on Kindle

- If you aren’t having any problem with the dropbox cloud then why you are about to have another alternative for this service, because for kindle it is the most recommended way to organize documents. Thus I would like to suggest you that you should try to stick with this only, as I also used to do the same thing.

Re: Instead of Dropbox cloud is there any way to store Ebooks for easy access on Kindle

I am agree with the above user but still if you wanted to get alternative for the same then you can have option to store all your collection to Amazon cloud which is also good option. And see this is Exclusively depends on the users preference only, thus many user used to used only amazons cloud and rest of other have their own storing sources.

Feature of Amazon cloud:
    • 5 GB of Free online storage space
    • Limitless, protected access from anywhere
    • Never worry about trailing your files again
    • Songs bought from Amazon MP3 are stored in your Cloud Drive without any cost.
    • Additional storage plans available: 20 GB to 1000 GB

I would like to suggest you that you should try to visit the LINK I have mentioned as from there you’ll get the further idea about the cloud driver with its premium packages information.

Yeah that pretty much makes senses as it could be a personal preference but still three should be some difference in both the methods, is there any exclusive difference or the services provided by any of the cloud storage organizers? Thanks for the above suggestions guys, though it was really good to see.

I would like to tell you about some of the differences rather factors that can define the dissimilarities between both cloud storage techniques.

User interface: I like its Tabbed interface for doing special stuffs like recovering removed files or reinstate an older revision of a file in drop box whereas Amazon offers a full-screen window experience for managing files and folders, but still considered as less convenient.

Download and Upload Speed : dropbox is much faster than the amazon in this concern as well, and you can try on your own as this is my own personal experience.

Plans and Pricing: This is the only only factor in which amazon is leading its competitor. As there are various different plans for the users to store and share the data.

at present, Amazon is in no position to compete with Dropbox. It lacks some necessary features and most prominently, a desktop client. I cannot always stick to the browser to browse my files. Apart from this the value added features of dropbox sets it apart from Amazon and each solitary of other cloud storage providers.

And as far as PDF’s and other documents are concern dropbox is far much better than amazon because however Amazon is emphasizing more on its Music incorporation, a great deal of orienting to music lovers.