Thread: NOKIA E7 - pink color is spreaded on the screen because of magnetic interference

NOKIA E7 - pink color is spreaded on the screen because of magnetic interference

hi,
    I bought Nokia E7 two months back, it was working fine but from past 2 days im facing a problem, a pink color is spreaded on the screen ..... it didnt fell from my hand or in water but i remember i did a foolish thing , i kept my mobile on my external hard disk when it was on. now i dono whether it is because of the magnetic interfernce any one please known about this help me. if it because of the magnet will it go automatically??

Re: NOKIA E7 - pink color is spreaded on the screen because of magnetic interference

Can you try to reset the mobile phone's color settings by going in its option or settings? Check to see if the color balance has been changed and look for a factory reset button. If it still doesnt work, then you will have to take it to a mobile repair shop and explain them the problem, as a new display screen might be needed in this case.

amitweb007 Guest

Re: NOKIA E7 - pink color is spreaded on the screen because of magnetic interference

Yes i agree this, you can reset all the services again and may be you get success.