Thread: icloud not Syncing with Notes

icloud not Syncing with Notes

I seem to have finally gotten enabled icloud email, etc on the iPhone 4, iPhone and Mac Pro 2 Make a change in a long note is not spread, what I need. I created a new note in the iPhone 4 which appeared on the Mac, but the iPhone does not participate at all. They all have the same block ID I use to store. I enabled mail, etc. everything else, and I had to create an email account that I'm still not getting into. All of them are shown.

I have data storage and backup of icloud enabled, and two iPhone4 and iPad 2 finally made a backup. All this and I'm not even sure what it is supposed to do for my mail. Many of the claims that will sync my mail between machines, but will not say how to do it on my own pop3, everyone used to get in touch with me. I was hoping to find some tips during installation.

re: icloud not Syncing with Notes

icloud mail synchronization is limited to account you created for use icloud. The mail system behind icloud uses IMAP and synchronized across all devices as advertised.

POP3 is a manual configuration with Mail, Contacts - Setting on your iDevices. There are predefined logos popular services like Yahoo or Google, so it would not have to enter server settings, but just choose one of these previously given configuration wizards in different iDevices. These can be synced through iTunes for Mac, but not to icloud.

You can also check the settings to synchronize iTunes "Info" from Mac to iDevice, there is an option to include your (Mac) Setting the email account, including footnotes, etc. Address book

Thanks, that's what I feared. They assume POP3 users are willing to make an attempt to change its massive-mail address public. Fortunately, my secondary email account, Yahoo, IOS provided IMAP provides a customized it, and I realized that I was able to select, as a mail account OS-X as well.

Notes as to why is not updated, there had unexpectedly realized has won a handle on both Mac and IOS and could be in several places. I was testing the resident change existing notes or iTunes on my Mac USB sync from there. It works if I move to icloud account and then change them.

Now I understand there was an offer at some point in the configuration of icloud to merge or move some existing things, but I was not doing that day, and I have not allowed me to another offered when icloud for notes and the mail!.It could also help to go to settings-> Mail .Get and set data to push, which should propagate changes more quickly.

yomgigi Guest

Only Macs running Lion and mobile devices running iOS 5 can use the cloud.
    If your iPhone has iOS 5 and your Macs have 10.6.8 then MobileMe is the best you can do.