Thread: Does Goodreader work with iCloud?

Does Goodreader work with iCloud?

Did anyone managed to work Goodreader with the iCloud? Do anyone have any idea about the same then do reply accordingly over here about the same.

I did try asking some of my friends if the Goodreader application does work with the iCloud or not but even they did not have any clue about it. So that’s when I decided to ask this question with you all, so what do you all have to say about the same. Please do let me know something about the same as soon as possible.

Re: Does Goodreader work with iCloud?

Quote Originally Posted by Falak View Post
    Did anyone managed to work Goodreader with the iCloud? Do anyone have any idea about the same then do reply accordingly over here about the same.

I did try asking some of my friends if the Goodreader application does work with the iCloud or not but even they did not have any clue about it. So that’s when I decided to ask this question with you all, so what do you all have to say about the same. Please do let me know something about the same as soon as possible.
    Yes they have recently released a version that has the support for the iCloud but the problem is that I haven’t tried it that’s what the main issue is. However I would be glad if you can reveal out some of the information over here.

Even I would be able to hear something from you all about the same, that’s what I am saying here. so anyone who has tried the Goodreader application with the iCloud then do pass on the comments over here.

Yes I have used it but I don’t know the buttons were grayed in it, it did work well with the other applications that were available in the iPad. So I don’t know why it did not manage to work well with the iCloud.

Don’t know if anybody from here can help me with the same, then it would be a good thing for me that’s what I am saying here, so please do reveal out the information here about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduards$ View Post
    Yes I have used it but I don’t know the buttons were grayed in it, it did work well with the other applications that were available in the iPad. So I don’t know why it did not manage to work well with the iCloud.

Don’t know if anybody from here can help me with the same, then it would be a good thing for me that’s what I am saying here, so please do reveal out the information here about the same.
    Yes you are absolutely correct about it I have seen that iWork does work well with the iCloud perfectly the iCloud is only giving problems with the Goodreader. It does not get s enabled in the iCloud only, god knows what is the problem with it. hope to get a solution soon for the same.

Rajni Guest

Guys I did manage to activate the buttons and there is a simple procedure to do that, so what you have to do is there is a iCloud "file" folder that you will be getting to see in the Goodreader application that you need toi run it.

Plus one more thing that I would like to add over here is that Goodreader can simply observe files that it has uploaded to iCloud. Rest others file are not at all visible over there, that’s what I got to hear recently and also I have observed that as well.

So this is what I want to say over here. I hope you hae got the necessary information on the same, that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that appreciate that you did work well to get my issue solved, so thanks a ton for the same, appreciate your work, now what I want to say is that even I will give a try if the said suggestion that you have given over here will work with me or not.