Thread: All contacts not showing up in iCloud

All contacts not showing up in iCloud

I don’t know what’s the problem over here, so what I want is that you all do help me with the same that’s what I am saying here. Whenever I visit any sites I do not get to see the contacts at all, that’s what the problem is. The main reason of that is I go onto the cloud. Now I don’t know why all the contacts are not showing up over here, do you all have any idea what kind of problem is this, please do let me know about the same as soon as possible over here. I am waiting for the replies from you all on this subject, please do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: All contacts not showing up in iCloud

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    I don’t know what’s the problem over here, so what I want is that you all do help me with the same that’s what I am saying here. Whenever I visit any sites I do not get to see the contacts at all, that’s what the problem is. The main reason of that is I go onto the cloud. Now I don’t know why all the contacts are not showing up over here, do you all have any idea what kind of problem is this, please do let me know about the same as soon as possible over here. I am waiting for the replies from you all on this subject, please do reply accordingly on the same.
    Just check out the MobileMe account to see if all the contacts are properly synced or not, so first you should have a check about the same and you will get the necessary information, now to see if all are properly synced or not do add a contact to any website and then see if it gets added or not. So first do have a check about the same first and if it gets added then the problem is out that’s for sure. always remember that everything does takes lot of time to get synced with the iCloud, so patience is something that you need to have.

Quote Originally Posted by DamarisK View Post
    Just check out the MobileMe account to see if all the contacts are properly synced or not, so first you should have a check about the same and you will get the necessary information, now to see if all are properly synced or not do add a contact to any website and then see if it gets added or not. So first do have a check about the same first and if it gets added then the problem is out that’s for sure. always remember that everything does takes lot of time to get synced with the iCloud, so patience is something that you need to have.
    No dude even that did not work with me I don’t know what’s the problem here, so what I am saying is that the problem is with the mobileme. I cannot see any contacts at all there, so what to do now, that’s what I am not understanding at all.

I would be happy if you can guide me with the solution

Why don’t you sync it with the outlook on a pc see you can try this as a alternative solution for sure, so you can surely have a check about the same. that’s what I am saying here. so do have a check on that accordingly that’s what I am saying here.

Till then you can try pairing MobileMe's contacts with some other system, so you should surely have a check about the same. That’s what I want to say here.

There are various troubleshooting tricks available on this link. You can try with them for sure if nothing is going your side. So do let me know if any tricks for you works out or not?

I don’t know but one trick from my side did work for me, so what I am saying is that I did a new contact and then tried with the sync and now it is finally working for me, so that’s what I am saying here.

Now the issue has been solved for me, I don’t know if it will work with you or not but in my case it has worked out completely.

What are you saying it feels strange that such type of method also works out, in my case it will not work out. I am quite sure about it, that’s what I want to say here.

So in case if you have any solution for the same then do reveal out the same for me that will be better for me, yes I don’t want the solution that has been revealed out there at the above that’s what I am saying here.

Why don’t you have a chat with the apple support people about the particular issue I think they are the perfect contenders in this situation to answer out the query for you, so that’s what you should be doing. I hope you might have understood what I am saying here. so do have a long chat with them about the issue and they will certainly give you some suggestion for sure.

I would still say to have a double check with the mobileme account taking the help of both the mac devices, that’s what you should be doing over here. I hope that was clear for you.