Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Backup of iCloud is not working

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    63

    Backup of iCloud is not working

    The title says it all. I donít know whats the problem over here, glad if I could get some help out of it thatís what I am expecting from you all. everytime I think os using that backup feature I get an error message saying error MSG 'iCloud back up failed. Then it ask me to try again later. God knows what kind of problem is this. I would be happy if you can help me out of this thatís what I am expecting over here, so do help me out of the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    381

    re: Backup of iCloud is not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    The title says it all. I donít know whats the problem over here, glad if I could get some help out of it thatís what I am expecting from you all. everytime I think os using that backup feature I get an error message saying error MSG 'iCloud back up failed. Then it ask me to try again later. God knows what kind of problem is this. I would be happy if you can help me out of this thatís what I am expecting over here, so do help me out of the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    I have a solution for you just try that and let me know if that works out for you or not. I would be glad if that worked completely for you. go and connect your phone with the iTunes and if it is successfully synced with the device then click on the device and go to the first page and then enable backup option through iCloud. Now remove it and then sync it again that will do good for you.

    So thatís what you should be doing over here work on it and let me know if that works out for you in a good way. Waiting for the feedback from your side.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    110

    re: Backup of iCloud is not working

    Quote Originally Posted by KirtiPatel View Post
    I have a solution for you just try that and let me know if that works out for you or not. I would be glad if that worked completely for you. go and connect your phone with the iTunes and if it is successfully synced with the device then click on the device and go to the first page and then enable backup option through iCloud. Now remove it and then sync it again that will do good for you.

    So thatís what you should be doing over here work on it and let me know if that works out for you in a good way. Waiting for the feedback from your side.
    Yes dude that was the same solution said to me by one of my friend and unfortunately that does not work well with the iCloud, donít know what is the problem over here. even I have given a try for the said solution of yours and that did not help me at all. so I would be happy if you can give me some solution for the same.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    309

    re: Backup of iCloud is not working

    Just check if you have installed the iCloud control panel' in your system, first do have a check about the same then only you will be able to do the iCloud back up. So thatís what you should be doing over here, do work on the said solution from my side and do let me know if that works for you or not.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    110

    re: Backup of iCloud is not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Rust-18 View Post
    Just check if you have installed the iCloud control panel' in your system, first do have a check about the same then only you will be able to do the iCloud back up. So thatís what you should be doing over here, do work on the said solution from my side and do let me know if that works for you or not.
    Oh címon dude you got to be kidding about this, yes I did have a check about the same. I donít expect such kind of suggestions from your side thatís the most basic element which is required when we are going for the backup. So if you all do have some solutions for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

    That will be much better for me. anyways waiting for the replies.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    70

    re: Backup of iCloud is not working

    I think so in this situation it is always better to have a chat with the apple people about the same and I think that will be better thatís what I feel over here. anyways anybdo yknows what are the people from the apple end doing to tackle out this problem, since many of the people out here are facing problem with the back up/ so thatís what I am asking here?

    Surely they should have developed some solution for the said problem. Otherwise I donít see iCloud making a good name in the apple market.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    430

    Re: Backup of iCloud is not working

    See the only solution that we get from apple support is that to sync the device with the iTunes and then plug it back again. Which is already mentioned here. no, even that does not work at all. god knows what the solution is?

Similar Threads

  1. Is there any possible way to free up iCloud backup space
    By Nityaa in forum Technology & Internet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 01:06 AM
  2. How to Delete backup from iCloud
    By Johna@31Ally in forum Technology & Internet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-12-2011, 04:39 AM
  3. How to backup data in iCloud
    By Tharaa in forum Technology & Internet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-10-2011, 10:46 AM
  4. Confused with iCloud backup
    By Dong-Min in forum Networking & Security
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-10-2011, 07:38 AM
  5. Backup feature of iCloud working very slow
    By Gurjari in forum Technology & Internet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-10-2011, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •