Thread: Is there a option to store music in iCloud?

Is there a option to store music in iCloud?

Now this is the question that I want to ask you all. so can you all please tell me if there is a option to store the music even when you are not purchased music from the iTunes in the iCloud? So that’s the question that I want to ask you all, so do reply accordingly over here on the same.

I did not have much idea about the same and hence that’s the reason I am asking you this question. So do have a good look at it, that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Is there a option to store music in iCloud?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Now this is the question that I want to ask you all. so can you all please tell me if there is a option to store the music even when you are not purchased music from the iTunes in the iCloud? So that’s the question that I want to ask you all, so do reply accordingly over here on the same.

I did not have much idea about the same and hence that’s the reason I am asking you this question. So do have a good look at it, that’s what I am saying here.
    Yes you can do that for sure with the iTunes in the cloud yes but surely it would not be for free. You will have to pay to do that so you will not require to sync anything with the music that you had purchased in iTunes from the phone. so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here, so just look out in some of the apple website and you will be getting all the information there itself. so this is what I want to say here.

Ok thanks for telling me about the same. it would be better if you can tell me how exactly how should I proceed with it, any ideas how to do it then do tell me about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same.

Rajni Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Ok thanks for telling me about the same. it would be better if you can tell me how exactly how should I proceed with it, any ideas how to do it then do tell me about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same.
    I have one method for you what you have to do is update the operating system of your device to iOS 5, that’s what you should be doing for sure. now link up your apple id. now follow the steps that I am giving you here
    1) Go to the settings and iCloud.
    2) Then Storage and Backup
    3) Select the backup option.
    Now after having done that no matter where your music is syncd with it will be first pushed up to the cloud and then to all the devices down. So now whatever information that you have in your device will be automatically backed up for sure, so that’s what you should be doing over here and hence that’s the necessary information that I am giving you here right now.

Now I have a very strange question that I would like to ask you all today, so now what I am telling is that I had a iPod which I lost it recently, I recently got a iPhone 4 and when I try to sync it with the iTunes so at that time it also get syncd with the iPod as well. I don’t know why is that happening. I recently upgraded the iOS my phone with the iOS 5, so that’s why I am asking how come this strange feature with the device. That’s what I am not understanding at all.

First of all let me tell you that iCloud is not there for the iPod so how come it will get syncd with anything that’s what I am not understanding at all. you are unable to use the iCloud with the iPod at all, then where is the question of syncing. I am not understanding at all.

The iPod touch third of fourth generation will be coming up with the iOS 5 support and also will be having the feature of using the iCloud as well, so that is what it can be done with it, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you do understand what I am trying to say here. so that’s it from my side for you all.