Thread: Backup feature of iCloud working very slow

Backup feature of iCloud working very slow

The initial backup to the iCloud took a very long time for me don’t know what’s the problem with the iCloud, just for a 2.4GB backup its taking me around 57 hours to do that, so that’s what the biggest problem over here. I am not understanding why it is running so slow, any ideas why is that happening then do tell me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the replies from you.

Re: Backup feature of iCloud working very slow

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    The initial backup to the iCloud took a very long time for me don’t know what’s the problem with the iCloud, just for a 2.4GB backup its taking me around 57 hours to do that, so that’s what the biggest problem over here. I am not understanding why it is running so slow, any ideas why is that happening then do tell me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the replies from you.
    Yes it can be well directed to the traffic issues. Since iCloud is a new concept to the apple users and hence I think that it will definitely take some time to get adjusted with the storage space and also the uploading speed and all, that’s what I feel here.

So just relax dude have some patience it will definitely get sorted out that’s what I feel here.

Re: Backup feature of iCloud working very slow

Yes you are absolutely the first 550 MB backup that I had done in my iCoud definitely took me some time say around 5 hours. As of now I have observed that the subsequent backups do take lot less time and hence the process gets faster that’s what I feel here.

It will definitely take less time as the time progresses that’s what I feel over here, anyways I would like to see the performance do get more faster. That’s what I think over here.